? servers

? players online

I miss the old jailbreak and steamgamers

• Content Count:  139

Guys i miss the old jb back in the csgo days, I remember hopping on with my squeaky ass voice and getting called rude and racial slurs but in the end I felt welcomed and enjoyed my time. I'll never forget jb vip in the mix awp secret where people would camp hours on end in it. Never gonna forget when first order was finally added and the other cts started to have an aneurism because they weren't able to talk. I'll never forget the days where some smelly kid name @ape chywould shit on me. I miss the days when people would just scream freedays on og spy v spy map. I miss the days when jb_clouds was so hated by the community because the cts would just camp first island and hide in the stupid ass box that saw the teleporter (I still think jb clouds is the worst map ever). I miss moonbase especially the nyan cat secret where you have to do all the bullshit and parkour to get a super speed boost. I miss minecraft dojo solely for the weird anime hentai room, I think that was when I started my gooning and edging streak at such a young age. Never gonna forget shift tabing and looking up on youtube secrets for the map I was currently playing on. I remember lego jail and the very strange penis decoy model that you could grab (why the fuck was that a thing?). I remember when the match would get undertale and people would beg for them to do the secret that gave you no gravity. Never gonna forget the good old times on summerjail where Ts would get sent to the dj room and hide in the giant speaker with the pistol. 

In all seriousness, I spent so many hours on jailbreak during my late middle and highschool years. it was fucking amazing to tap into csgo solely to play jailbreak, thank you steamgamers for the great years and I hope it gets revived

• Like 7

• Content Count:  90

22 hours ago, Roxas said:

Guys i miss the old jb back in the csgo days, I remember hopping on with my squeaky ass voice and getting called rude and racial slurs but in the end I felt welcomed and enjoyed my time. I'll never forget jb vip in the mix awp secret where people would camp hours on end in it. Never gonna forget when first order was finally added and the other cts started to have an aneurism because they weren't able to talk. I'll never forget the days where some smelly kid name @ape chywould shit on me. I miss the days when people would just scream freedays on og spy v spy map. I miss the days when jb_clouds was so hated by the community because the cts would just camp first island and hide in the stupid ass box that saw the teleporter (I still think jb clouds is the worst map ever). I miss moonbase especially the nyan cat secret where you have to do all the bullshit and parkour to get a super speed boost. I miss minecraft dojo solely for the weird anime hentai room, I think that was when I started my gooning and edging streak at such a young age. Never gonna forget shift tabing and looking up on youtube secrets for the map I was currently playing on. I remember lego jail and the very strange penis decoy model that you could grab (why the fuck was that a thing?). I remember when the match would get undertale and people would beg for them to do the secret that gave you no gravity. Never gonna forget the good old times on summerjail where Ts would get sent to the dj room and hide in the giant speaker with the pistol. 

In all seriousness, I spent so many hours on jailbreak during my late middle and highschool years. it was fucking amazing to tap into csgo solely to play jailbreak, thank you steamgamers for the great years and I hope it gets revived

i used to keep a google doc that i would tab to whenever lego jail came on. it had like all the possible tps for the awp room. you made me remember that, thanks man.

also clouds was the best map fucl you

• Like 1

Reply to Thread