? servers

? players online

What's going on with the servers?

• Content Count:  2115

Hope that we have enough budget for the new dedi, we don't want to raise any Supporter or Admin prices, do we ? :dance:

Well, good luck whatever you guys are trying to do there. Hope the problem is getting fixed soon :)

• Content Count:  2186

Hope that we have enough budget for the new dedi, we don't want to raise any Supporter or Admin prices, do we ? :dance:

Well, good luck whatever you guys are trying to do there. Hope the problem is getting fixed soon :)

What you did not know is that when you subscriped as a supporter you also gave us your soul (and the money we need) for 6 more years..

So I guess we will be boosting the supporter packages with $400 pr. month?

And to spiked - THANK YOU, for finally making this clear for all!

• Content Count:  521

Ye, awfully laggy,servers have been emptier especially escape. Hope this fixes it thanks for updates :).

Thanks spiked me and troy have been playing excape and we can't play with the lag thanks now we understand its prob going to take till sat i am playing right now on friday and it still lagging merry christmas\

spicked do you think the prices for admin and supporter will go up because of the new dedi i don't got in the budget lol just kidding

Edited by jigglebelljr

• Content Count:  4354

Thanks spiked me and troy have been playing excape and we can't play with the lag thanks now we understand its prob going to take till sat i am playing right now on friday and it still lagging merry christmas\

spicked do you think the prices for admin and supporter will go up because of the new dedi i don't got in the budget lol just kidding

The Price on Supporter and Admin is not going to go up.

We really needed to find out all the information we could before saying anything to the community. We were trying everything we could before going to the option of new Dedi.

Reply to Thread