? servers

? players online

Surf Server Moved to 64.34.210.96:27015

• Content Count:  358

talk about 2 birds with one stone. WOW lol

as for being scared of no folowers.

what about a few people jumping on it a couple of times a week. that should help

• Content Count:  6741

talk about 2 birds with one stone. WOW lol

as for being scared of no folowers.

what about a few people jumping on it a couple of times a week. that should help

Wouldn't really help, it's doing OK at the moment, just needs to be pushed for the next few weeks to get back to normal numbers..

• Content Count:  1752

Quite the opposite o.o' 100 tic provides superior jumping and speed than 66 tic.. Maybes its just your perspective of the screen, or your settings are messed up.

Not what it seems like to me. You know on fruits, strawberry I believe, the spinning doors/gates? Well, it's not supposed to speed up and slow down like it does on 100. On 66 it maintains one speed.

Anyways, in my opinion, I dont like it as much because it makes it a lot easier but, either way the server's really good and will have a lot of people no matter what.

EDIT: Yeah, that was the only glitch on 100 I can find so there really aren't any glitching problems

Edited by Trogdor

• Content Count:  6741

Not what it seems like to me. You know on fruits, strawberry I believe, the spinning doors/gates? Well, it's not supposed to speed up and slow down like it does on 100. On 66 it maintains one speed.

Anyways, in my opinion, I dont like it as much because it makes it a lot easier but, either way the server's really good and will have a lot of people no matter what.

EDIT: Yeah, that was the only glitch on 100 I can find so there really aren't any glitching problems

Some maps were made to be 66' tick specific, for example the doors in the jail of surf_ember or as you mentioned the rotating doors on surf_fruits. Some things just aren't compatible with 100 tick which is a shame but all for the better in my opinion. I couldn't even play fruits/omnibus anymore due to having a 66 tick rate, it made it way too damn hard, especially being the noob surfer I am. :cool:

Reply to Thread