? servers

? players online

Please watch where the exits are! (age 13+ ONLY!)

• Content Count:  3440

I have agree with Chef on this one..

Everyone that laughs when people are suffering/dying like this needs to go fuck themselves with a chainsaw so that other people like them will have something else to laugh at.

Granted these people should have looked for emergency exits.. But I doubt that anyone that has posted in this thread looks every time, no exceptions, when they enter a crowded room. Just because they made a simple mistake made by millions of people every day doesn't mean it is funny when they die from it.

Someone makes a common mistake and falls on face = funny.

Someone makes a common mistake and dies from it = not funny.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3736

Shittt, at 1:33 it sounds like some chick yells 'Wheres my husband' and then starts screaming at the top of her lungs, lol.

Lol.

Not only in this post but in others you laugh at rather sad unfortunate situations..

You always call out people "jumping bandwagons".. but really your are on the most hypocritical of them all cause you are the " I hate what others like, I like what others hate..I laugh at other misfortunes, I tell everyone Im different, etc"...the fact is you sound like the majority of rebellious teenager that all wanna different but end up being the shame of todays society and the sad thing about it is that you are much older and at this point I would have though you were way past this.

now you know!

• Content Count:  6712

I'm just gonna stand up for some people here a little bit.

Saying "lol" these days is sometimes taken out of context, like "lol........." is like "yeah....not funny" or something.

Also whilst its bad that people are dieing, I'm just going to say that whilst its not funny its not heart breaking either. When you think logically about it people die all the time, and I honestly can't be asked to care about all of them, so if people I don't have any connection to die.....its just life, no need to get emotional.

Besides that though, still not really funny, although I laughed at what the singer said.

• Content Count:  1839

watch the flames

(the personal insults, not the video)

If its towards me, I couldn't give less of a fuck. I'll laugh at what I want.

also itch, your argument is invalid. why would I laugh at stupidity and then go do something stupid?

• Content Count:  104

also itch, your argument is invalid. why would I laugh at stupidity and then go do something stupid?

Because that's what someone stupid does.

You clearly don't understand standard logic. If you claim that every time you enter a building you look for emergency exits.. And I mean every time .. never forgetting.

You sir are full of shit!

I guarantee you don't look every time. And therefore by your own logic you deserve to die in a freak fire and have others laugh at you.

Don't recall asking you to put words in my mouth.

But im not so stupid as to when I see a shitload of people trying to get out of a door at the same time that I would run over there as well. It is illegal to not demarcate a fire exit without an "EXIT" sign above or on it, so I would see it then.

And I wasn't saying they were stupid for not looking for fire exits ahead of time, its for what I just said in the previous sentence.

Don't recall asking you to put words in my mouth.

But im not so stupid as to when I see a shitload of people trying to get out of a door at the same time that I would run over there as well. It is illegal to not demarcate a fire exit without an "EXIT" sign above or on it, so I would see it then.

Clearly you don't understand what being trampled means. Do you honestly think that the people that were trampled to death didn't want to go another direction? That some of them weren't looking for alternative routes? Your such as badass that a few hundred people pushing you towards an exit isn't enough to stop you. You the almighty Wrathek could easily move past them calmly leaving by the side exits that hardly anyone else used.

The problem was that the group as a group acted out of panic and trampled people to death.

Again common sense and logic fail you.

Seriously, stop fucking putting words in my mouth. If you look, the trampling was nearly almost all surrounded by the door, and the front door was in its own hallway away from the rest of the building.

But regardless, I'm done, because you obviously do not like to have an actual discussion and instead like to try and make people look stupid.

Edited by Wrathek

Reply to Thread