? servers

? players online

Please watch where the exits are! (age 13+ ONLY!)

• Content Count:  1839

I meant no disrespect to Mikey or firemen whatsoever, probably some of the bravest people alive.

The whole accident was unfortunate and sad for the people involved, I still laughed at the video. What's done is done though. I know the answer to this question (probably yes, unfortunately) but ill still ask it (rhetorically) would you have rather me not said I laughed at it? - I get that it may anger you that some people may not have the same emotional range as you (personally hardly anything beyond family and friends makes me even remotely downtrodden), but seriously, must you rage so much that I laughed at it?

-Also, before you say "but they were someones family or friend too" I already said it was indeed sad for those involved.

• Content Count:  903

I stopped reading this flame war bullshit after about 5 pages to tell u guys this. From what I am reading you have never been in a life threatening situation where your next decision could be ur last. You are a complete dipshit if u think that common sense comes into play when there is heavy smoke and inferno behind u. The human thinking is no different from an animals in situations like that. "I enter the building with door A and I'm leaving with it". I have and I know how tragic it is to see people dieing and not being able to help them.

I can rent all day long about this but the bottom line is:

It's a tragedy just like all the other thing in life and all I wanted is to give u people advice and not a flame material.

----->Please respect that.

• Content Count:  6465

Not only in this post but in others you laugh at rather sad unfortunate situations..

You always call out people "jumping bandwagons".. but really your are on the most hypocritical of them all cause you are the " I hate what others like, I like what others hate..I laugh at other misfortunes, I tell everyone Im different, etc"...the fact is you sound like the majority of rebellious teenager that all wanna different but end up being the shame of todays society and the sad thing about it is that you are much older and at this point I would have though you were way past this.

now you know!

Or I only bother to voice my opinion when it matters, when I'm repeating what other people are saying over and over again, I don't think it matters that I think the same that much.

And it's pretty easy to point out maybe the 100 of my posts which are pointing out things I like the others hate and things I hate others like, it's just as easy for me to point out all the emo sad attention whore for the crying boy posts you make just cause your girlfriend broke up with you and left you for another guy or cheated on you or whatever hilarious thing she did to make you go into a hissy fit on the forums looking for advice with a bunch of people you've never met.

But hey! That would just be plain easy and pathetic of me to try and force a personal insult on you, now you know!

Edit:

Once again, let me know where you can see me actually getting any enjoyment, satisfaction, or entertainment from this. Cause I have not.

• Like 3
Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  104

I'm sorry. Only the first paragraph was directed at you.

The second part was just a statement to some people in general.

As for myself, I do not care who finds this humorous or depressing. I just think that they and you should be more careful on what they say on matters like these.

• Content Count:  6084

I stopped reading this flame war bullshit after about 5 pages to tell u guys this. From what I am reading you have never been in a life threatening situation where your next decision could be ur last. You are a complete dipshit if u think that common sense comes into play when there is heavy smoke and inferno behind u. The human thinking is no different from an animals in situations like that. "I enter the building with door A and I'm leaving with it". I have and I know how tragic it is to see people dieing and not being able to help them.

I can rent all day long about this but the bottom line is:

It's a tragedy just like all the other thing in life and all I wanted is to give u people advice and not a flame material.

----->Please respect that.

I have on a number of occasions been a matter of inches from death, including a high speed motorsport incident. After colliding with a friend of mine at 40+ head on I was quite capable of thinking rationally and quickly.

• Content Count:  903

I have on a number of occasions been a matter of inches from death, including a high speed motorsport incident. After colliding with a friend of mine at 40+ head on I was quite capable of thinking rationally and quickly.

Right after the accident or seconds before it?

In accidents people tend to come down to earth slowly and start realizing what's going on.

Seconds before it. Well not many can do that unless you know what you're doing.

That's where the expression when the shit hit's the fan. comes in

• Content Count:  1910

Must of been sad to be one of the people near the stage, and those who were trampled. I cannot imagine myself in a situation like that. Like Mikey said, with the fear and adrenaline, I probably would have done the same, unless I knew of a alternate route.

• Content Count:  2645

I'm just gonna stand up for some people here a little bit.

Saying "lol" these days is sometimes taken out of context, like "lol........." is like "yeah....not funny" or something.

Also whilst its bad that people are dieing, I'm just going to say that whilst its not funny its not heart breaking either. When you think logically about it people die all the time, and I honestly can't be asked to care about all of them, so if people I don't have any connection to die.....its just life, no need to get emotional.

Besides that though, still not really funny, although I laughed at what the singer said.

Lol means laughing out loud, how can people take it out of context?

Anyway, like what Itch said, anyone who laughed at the video has a stone heart.

being trampled to death.. not pretty at all.

Reply to Thread