? servers

? players online

Please watch where the exits are! (age 13+ ONLY!)

• Content Count:  1839

When an emergency like that occurs, the human survival instinct kicks in. This means that people will disregard other's safety in order to protect their own. Decisions are made based off impulse, not logic. Begin to understand that and next time try not to be such an insensitive and cruel individual.

I won't try to be insensitive, and i'm cruel because of the golden rule :d (do unto others as they have done unto you :p). And again, this has nothing to do with logic, my survival instinct would force me out the nearest exit (which is why I said if i was near the stage I wouldve gone out the door nearest me, which would not be the front door) And i never assumed i would regard others safety, I don't do that often in non-life or death situations.

• Content Count:  4550

Wow, guys please just step back from your computer or something and look at what this thread has become. People died. You find that funny? Ok. You don't find that funny? Ok. Stop arguing to each other about what is right and wrong because it is totally up to that individual and we cannot stop it. Saying people should die in a fire and laugh at you is not helping.... and just adding fuel to the fire doesn't help either. You want to post in this thread? Then stop making people read it and fucking facepalm at every post thats made. It's just partly embarrassing for me as a member of SG to see this sorta shit being said on these forums, and just annoying to see people trying to justify their actions for no reason needed.

Please watch the video if you want but don't start saying shit from now.

Reply to Thread