? servers

? players online

Please watch where the exits are! (age 13+ ONLY!)

• Content Count:  1839

See, I agree with that Pot, thats what I wish Itch would get through his skull. I never said I would be smarter in that situation, that's just an asinine assumption. What I'm saying is I will laugh at it because it is on the internet. Put it this way itch, what i'm saying is if I was in that video, my soul would not be saddened/angered from wherever it would be at you if you laughed at me, even if the video was just of me burning to death.

that was a figure of speech saying that it wasn't me watching people die in front of me(even I wouldn't laugh at that). I've laughed at nearly every "worst sports accidents in history" tv special i've ever seen as well.

• Content Count:  3440

See, I agree with that Pot, thats what I wish Itch would get through his skull. I never said I would be smarter in that situation, that's just an asinine assumption. What I'm saying is I will laugh at it because it is on the internet. Put it this way Itch, what i'm saying is if I was in that video, my soul would not be saddened/angered from wherever it would be at you if you laughed at me, even if the video was just of me burning to death.

Read your PM's clearly you thought I was singling you out and I wasn't.. you took it upon yourself to try to argue with me. My point was and still is that the misfortune and death of others in a tragedy isn't funny. You did argue that you would have just used the other exits etc.

But im not so stupid as to when I see a shitload of people trying to get out of a door at the same time that I would run over there as well. It is illegal to not demarcate a fire exit without an "EXIT" sign above or on it, so I would see it then
I wasn't putting the words in your mouth.

I read the pms, and thanks.

I know I said that I would use other exits, but I wasn't saying that if I was already near the back that I could get to another exit, just that if I was near the stage I wouldve gone to a fire exit which the massive majority of them seemed to not have done, which is what I was laughing at more than anything.

2 things,

1. Who the fuck on earth isn't irrelevant? nothing personal to you or anyone else here, but none of you are relevant to my life or well-being in any conceivable way.

2. I'm just having an argument here, I dont take things on the internet seriously (unless it was someone threatening to kill me that had the ability to find me or something)

• Content Count:  104

that was a figure of speech saying that it wasn't me watching people die in front of me(even I wouldn't laugh at that). I've laughed at nearly every "worst sports accidents in history" tv special i've ever seen as well.

From what I gather, your comparing this to a compilation of sports injuries.

When sports injuries are showcased, it usually is for a comedy reasons, or purely to just make you squirm in your seat. In other words, it is just for entertainment reasons.

On the other hand, the video Mikey put up was, I don't think, for entertainment reasons. As a firefighter, I think that he felt it appropriate as a wake-up call to not panic if such a situation arises. I don't think he showed us the video so we could comment on how dumb the people were, or even laugh at the unfortunate things that have happened. He even said himself it is a tragic event, and it is. People died, and always for somebody it will be a tragic story. So what I feel(even though some of you may think I have no right to talk about disrespect)is that it does kind of disrespect Mikey in a sort of way and also to those who lost their lives.

Edited by Fairyluvvver

Reply to Thread