? servers

? players online

Please watch where the exits are! (age 13+ ONLY!)

• Content Count:  6465

No, it's used to express the fruitless slightly humorous activity of holding up a line of people trying to escape a burning building to find her husband, then screaming over the top of everyone rather than trying to help people get out.

I could also lol at the people just standing around doing jack shit while people are stuck in the door trying to get out and burning, while still not finding the entire scene 'enjoyable' or 'entertaining'.

• Content Count:  6559

I could also lol at the people just standing around doing jack shit while people are stuck in the door trying to get out and burning, while still not finding the entire scene 'enjoyable' or 'entertaining'.

LIke the camera man

• Content Count:  1839

No, it's used to express the fruitless slightly humorous activity of holding up a line of people trying to escape a burning building to find her husband, then screaming over the top of everyone rather than trying to help people get out.

eh, that's true. personally i found the whole thing entertaining, I was just saying it was mild in comparison to things i've rofled at for over ten minutes before.

• Content Count:  1088

Wrathek...your a shit excuse for a human.

Go die already you useless cunt.

Thats what she said.

ZING?!?!?!?

EDIT: yes, he really is though...

Reply to Thread