? servers

? players online

Please watch where the exits are! (age 13+ ONLY!)

• Content Count:  6712

Lol means laughing out loud, how can people take it out of context?

Anyway, like what Itch said, anyone who laughed at the video has a stone heart.

being trampled to death.. not pretty at all.

Yeah, and the "N" word (-_-) means something completely different to how many people use it. Please I don't want to hear arguments against this, because its a fact that people do it, despite what the word should mean or the acceptance of using it in that way.

As Wrath pretty much said, I don't get emotional. I've not had anyone REALLY close die so I don't know, but I do think about it sometimes and get sad so I'm not stone hearted, but when its people who don't concern me in the slightest (not family/friends) I really don't have it in me to care, my take on that is that I'm thoughtful (as in I think about things like these a lot) and I've just come to the conclusion that if so many of these happen whats the point in me caring, not that I laughed at their death, there wasn't anything funny about it.

• Content Count:  85

Just one more reason I like faith in the human race. Even whilst under extreme conditions one should attempt to remain calm. If one can do that, you can think clearly and perhaps find a fire exit.

This is sad in more than one way. In the lives lost, and the mass hysteria and illogical choices made. I hope this serves as a warning to people reading it. Thanks for posting this btw.

• Content Count:  3736

Thanks for once again proving my point and make a fool of yourself :thumb:

this doesnt surprise me a bit you two are the same two troll on the forums...

DCrac.jpg

:yawn:

Edited by trakaill

• Content Count:  1088

Thanks for once again proving my point and make a fool of yourself :thumb:

this doesnt surprise me a bit you two are the same two troll on the forums...

DCrac.jpg

:yawn:

too bad zeno was right...

• Content Count:  6712

I think its sad what this thread has become.

Its the disrespect of the careless people and the over active emotions of the caring people colliding.

• Content Count:  4198

I read the pms, and thanks.

I know I said that I would use other exits, but I wasn't saying that if I was already near the back that I could get to another exit, just that if I was near the stage I wouldve gone to a fire exit which the massive majority of them seemed to not have done, which is what I was laughing at more than anything.

When an emergency like that occurs, the human survival instinct kicks in. This means that people will disregard other's safety in order to protect their own. Decisions are made based off impulse, not logic. Begin to understand that and next time try not to be such an insensitive and cruel individual.

Reply to Thread