? servers

? players online

Seeking larger, better formatted case.

• Content Count:  2959

CM Stacker's may be somewhat light on bling but they make up for it in features. The ENTIRE side of the case is a swinging bracket for 4x120mm fans, the motherboard tray is both removeable AND reversable, and their hdd holder has built in noise reduction.

I'd say between a CM stacker and an Antec 900 it's roughly even for airflow.

• Content Count:  6084

CM Stacker's may be somewhat light on bling but they make up for it in features. The ENTIRE side of the case is a swinging bracket for 4x120mm fans, the motherboard tray is both removeable AND reversable, and their hdd holder has built in noise reduction.

I'd say between a CM stacker and an Antec 900 it's roughly even for airflow.

The mount for the mobo is reversable as in upside down? So they rear IO panel is also flippable? (I don't mean the shield, the actual openings).

If so, that's tempting.

As in you can take out the entire motherboard tray, mobo attached, flip it upsidedown so that the RIGHT side of the case is the side the mobo tray faces out to, and install the entire thing upsidedown.

• Content Count:  3440

That's what he's looking for.. but I thought the only reason he wanted that was if the PSU was on the bottom of the case.. which with the Stacker I don't believe it is.

That's what he's looking for.. but I thought the only reason he wanted that was if the PSU was on the bottom of the case.. which with the Stacker I don't believe it is.

well if you got both options how can you go wrong?

Still digging the custom lian li case.

Lian li's are sexy as hell but they're also priced such that if you need to ask how much one costs you already know you can't afford it.

Lian li's are sexy as hell but they're also priced such that if you need to ask how much one costs you already know you can't afford it.

$600 isn't a competitive price by any means, its practically a designer case for somebody that wants their rig to scream quality.

I'm massing some funds for now, maybe I'll invest in it sometime.

Also krazie, that case is a downgrade from my 900.

I'd consider it IF it could top the build quality and utility of my current stacker. This whole thing is made largely of 1-2+cm thick steel and aluminum with very little plastic and all rolled edges.

Reply to Thread