? servers

? players online

The Drug Chat (every forum has to have this)

• Content Count:  830

I was inspired to make this thread by Slavik, who supposedly did shrooms earlier tonight, probably passed out on the floor right now and foaming from the mouth due to having overdosed.

Anyhow, I was curious to see who are the potheads, the pill poppers, the syringe swappers, the cancer stick smokers, the powder sniffers and the town drunks of the ZM community.

Personally (and contrary to popular belief) I don't do any drugs, although I will have an occasional drink.... or two........... or whole bottles, so I am generally a good boy.

You?

• Content Count:  2009

I get champagne on holidays.

:p

*cough*alcoholic*cough*

Rare I drink, mainly down to be broke every week, don't smoke/take drugs tho I do smoke normal bacy.

• Content Count:  6559

Now I drink a few times a week. Nothing major, a glass or two of wine. I don't drink beer that much anymore. Wine does the same trick in smaller amounts and it's less filling.

College was different. I was the biggest pothead I knew, and would binge drink pretty hard, which is why I don't like liquor anymore, it brings back bad memories and makes me gag. Robotripped a few times, last couple times I thought I was dying, horrible experience.

• Content Count:  830

Wine does the same trick in smaller amounts and it's less filling.

So you still drink to get drunk? Or just to get a buzz? Wine is one of the worst things to drink when you plan to get drunk. With all that sugar, chances are you're going to be sick that night or gonna feel like crap the next day.

Also to the two pill poppins we've got here... mind elaborating?

Reply to Thread