? servers

? players online

The Drug Chat (every forum has to have this)

• Content Count:  1938

That breaks into my list of top 20 dumbest things I've ever heard/read. Do I really need to come up with a list of how many things can harm you?

All matter and energy are apart of Allah, so therefore it should be legit for me to eat babies. Nikko when you get custody back, let me babysit for you :rolleyes:

• Content Count:  65

Well then that proves my other saying that God doesn't exist.*

What it proves is that you're a bigger cretin than I had anticipated. Go put on the dunce hat and sit in the corner.

Even I, a decisive asshole/atheist with nothing better to do than taunt less fortunate people on an internet forum does not, I repeat not, insult religion. You cannot "prove" that God does not exist, nor can anyone else. Believe what you want to, but don't make ludicrous claims like that. Religion is a sacred thing to many people, and deserves respect, even from people who can't understand it.

*I had to shorten that so it would make sense.

• Content Count:  409

I smoke weed every now and then, but mostly only when i cant sleep or am under alot of stress fomr school crap. I dont really like alcohol that much, but every now in then i'll have a few drinks. I smoke pipe tobacco all the time and have 2 full humidors of cigars.

Reply to Thread