? servers

? players online

The Drug Chat (every forum has to have this)

• Content Count:  1938

Lucky all of my druggie friends were all in the top 10 in my school and perusing degrees in Biology and Chemisy, we never had to worry about cut shit. We'd just perform extracts and purify it. Not to mention we used to get our stuff from legit labs in Germany and China. And the not so legit one in Bulgaria : X

O those Bulgarian, what will the sell us next >__

• Content Count:  6559

My best buddy who is STILL a major pot head, graduated summa cum laude in PHYSICS, then went on to Grad school for structural engineering and is now an Architect in Chicago. He's as bright as they come. He is in mensa, along with another close pot head buddy of mine and myself. So that's 3 people, including myself, who were/are potheads and are in mensa and doing fine in life.

• Content Count:  1938

i'm in love with the girl of my dreams, miss mary jane. i've been in love with her from the first day we met.. it was love at first sight

I'm sorry to tell you this vybz, but your Miss Mary Jane is a whore. She's been gettin with all the guys and girls in my town. You better get yourself tested man.

• Content Count:  830

i'm in love with the girl of my dreams, miss mary jane. i've been in love with her from the first day we met.. it was love at first sight

Well that explains a lot.

• Content Count:  1230

Wow you guys are fuck nuts lmao with all your drugs and woohaa's. My motto is if it grows out of the ground it is safe because I don't think God would have put it here in the first place lol
That breaks into my list of top 20 dumbest things I've ever heard/read. Do I really need to come up with a list of how many things can harm you?

Reply to Thread