? servers

? players online

The Drug Chat (every forum has to have this)

• Content Count:  1938

Umm, seeing how this post was indirectly involving me lolz, I guess I'll put my history in.

Currently, I don't drink alcohol or smoke tobacco or cannabis. I only limit myself to psychedelic substances, including and not limiting: tryptamines, phenethylamines, and entheogenic planets.

Back in the day I used to do everything, except heroin and crack. Some bad shit there. I also used to import designer drugs from Europe and China, but thats a different story.

Before anyone judges me on these things, know this, I study everything I take and analyze everything. I am currently working on a Biochemical degree.

• Content Count:  493

Lemme see, I use to be addicted to extacy but thankfully a year ago I finally said "fuck that shit" and quit. I smoke cigs and I really love the cannabis. Im trying to quit smoking cig's but never will I quit pot, NEVER!!!! and I drink when theres a party to go to

• Content Count:  6559

^ whats the point in quitting cigs if you you still do pot? one joint is the equilivant of 30 sigs -.-

Whoever told you that is a gigantor fear mongering asshat.

• Content Count:  143

^ whats the point in quitting cigs if you you still do pot? one joint is the equilivant of 30 sigs -.-

me personally... i dont do anything... no cancer sticks, no sniffing... no nothing

sept booze... but that cant harm you TOO much, but i know where to draw the line :) (i dont go to parties... i drink at home...

http://www.abovetheignorance.org/index.html

That is all.

Reply to Thread