? servers

? players online

The Drug Chat (every forum has to have this)

• Content Count:  143

It's true. Give me one case where someone has overdosed on marijuana. Give me another PROVEN case, scientific study, that has shown brain damage, or cancer from marijuana. Also, marijuana does not depress you. It actually is proven to show less cases of depression, thats why a lot of doctors prescribe medical marijuana to help with depression. Marijuana is NOT a depressant.

However, just about every "fact" on above the influence, is shit.

• Content Count:  6559

How in the fuck can anybody die from Marijuana Hank?

If anybody should be dead from it, I should.

You CANNOT overdose from it, believe me I've tried. I went to Amsterdam with my buddy, we tried for 3 straight days of non-stop smoking. All we ended up with was with coughing up a bit of bloody phlegm for a while because we coughed so much that our throats were raw.

You CANNOT OD from weed Matt.

And if you thinks it's bull fuck, please, find for us one SINGLE case online where someone did.

Bullfuck isn't a valid counter argument.

• Content Count:  1236

How in the fuck can anybody die from Marijuana Hank?

If anybody should be dead from it, I should.

You CANNOT overdose from it, believe me I've tried. I went to Amsterdam with my buddy, we tried for 3 straight days of non-stop smoking. All we ended up with was with coughing up a bit of bloody phlegm for a while because we coughed so much that our throats were raw.

You CANNOT OD from weed Matt.

And if you thinks it's bull fuck, please, find for us one SINGLE case online where someone did.

Bullfuck isn't a valid counter argument.

you know what... i have my views.. you have yours

never once did i say you can over dose on it...

im done...

im not going to argue anymore >.>

now when your sitting in a wheel chair hooked up to life support because all of your braincells have died dont blame anyone but yoruself

• Content Count:  143

you know what... i have my views.. you have yours

never once did i say you can over dose on it...

im done...

im not going to argue anymore >.>

now when your sitting in a wheel chair hooked up to life support because all of your braincells have died dont blame anyone but yoruself

I'm not trying to argue or anything, but I do what scientific evidence to back up your claims. You DID say you can OD on it, considering the fact that you said we'd die by smoking it.

Now, I don't have evidence for this claim I am about to make, so don't quote me on it because I'm going by hearsay, but I've heard it can take like pounds upon pounds to kill one braincell.

• Content Count:  11

Getting "high" isn't "bad." Though you may not realize it, eating meat or candy or fried foods or vegetables or drinking coffee, tea, or soda all affect your mental state. All of these things can make you "high".

^ it MAY be true... but not any of that are drugs >.>

Actually Hank Caffeine is considered a drug.

While sugar in general isn't a drug, people can develop dependance & addictions just the same.

Nobody has ever died from smoking pot.

^ bull fuck

Find me some statistics that back up your “bull fuck” statement (also provide a link to your source)...I’ll wait.

Over 400,000 people a year die from tobacco in the United States.

Over 100,000 people a year die due to alcohol.

^ true (the alcohol is only the alcoholics/ abusers ...

HUH ? What are you trying to say?

I think Sands was providing the numbers of deaths related to substances that the .GOV has demed legal.

No one can deny they are harmful if used in excess.

Marijuana use does not cause brain damage.

now that is the BIGGEST load of horse cock i have ever read in my entire life >.>

Do you have facts or a link to back up your arguement ?

I just googled "marijuana & brain damage" the first hit was WebMD

article with the title "Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain

Analysis of Studies Finds Little Effect From Long-Term Use" Link.

I will not argue the effects on an unborn fettus, as that is a "no brainer".

Marijuana does not cause cancer.

^ bull fuck

Whether or not marijuana causes cancer or not is a highly contested topic right now it seems the concenus with in the scientific community is that it doesn’t. (google it & see)

One theory is that because marijiuana smokers hold the smoke in their lungs longer [then tabacco smokers] that Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) has antitumor properties, either by encouraging the death of genetically damaged cells that can become cancerous or by restricting the development of the blood supply that feeds tumors. Link

^ all bullfuck -.-

now you go ahead and believe this nonsence that was probably put on the internet by some fucked up addict, i cant stop you from that >.> but just because its on the internet doesnt make it true >.> but i guess those druggs has effected that part of your brain alredy >.>

While I haven’t surfed that web page, so I can’t comment either way.

But I will toss up a link to a video Drew Carry made that is pro Cannabis (actually it promotes personal liberties) .

http://www.reason.org/

Marijuana users report less depression.

^ now i really wanna know where they got THAT from... the main ingreadiant to pot is THC (aka a downer)... therefore it makes you depressed

Back up that depression part will you ?

Here are the listed side effects (from wiki):

THC has analegesic effects that, even at low doses, causes a "high", thus leading to the fact that medial cannabis can be used to treat pain. The mechanism for analgesic effects caused directly by THC or other cannabinoid agonists is not fully elucidated. Other effects include: relaxation; euphoria; altered space-time perception; alteration of visual, auditory, and olfactory senses; disorientation; fatigue; and appetite stimulation

I do not see depression as a documented side effect.

------

Hank instead of acting like a pouty child because people are challenging your views, how about backing them up with some facts (links are also nice).

You are not under attack here , just your theory.

I do realize you’re at the D.A.R.E graduate age & have been pumped full of propaganda. Not everything "they" tell you is gospel.

:)

• Content Count:  1300

ahh children children, lets not get into the mJ is bad, its good , its w/e arguement. there are provens and there are non provens, but here are a few facts about weed,

weed has carcinogens in it, it can cause cancer.

THC is no physically addictive, but it as well as any other substance can be psychologically addictive.

weed does harm developing areas of the brain. there have been several great studies proving that teenagers who smoke weed turn out to be much less logically driven and more prone to emotional outbursts, where as people who smoke 20+ years of age have little issue. the main argument of that study was that weed harms your brains ability grow and form the brain cells into their specific jobs. thats why i am not a fan of teens or kids using drugs. not really a fan of anyone doing it, but its your life.

as for what i do or am on. i am currwently on methadone, percocet, the duragesic pain patch, and a few other drugs that are not for pain management so are not needed here.

i have been on opium, heroin and its detrivatives, various anti seizure meds that dull nerves, and all of the base pain meds like tylenol 3 etc.

as for illegal drugs, anything you can buy on the street means it can be cu with anything looking similar to it, like the guys who cut drugs with drano, or the pot heads who died of arsenic and other pesticide poisoning whein ther stash wasnt washed and cleaned properly.

oh and dont get me started on having fun with idiots by cuttign weed with oregano. that shit is hilarious when they are all omg this shit is great....

(if you cant tell, my high school was full of retarded drug users)

Reply to Thread