? servers

? players online

The Drug Chat (every forum has to have this)

• Content Count:  493

LOL I dont know how i didn't die. When I was in grade 7ish we would always pick it and smack eachother accross the back with it (Yeah I know it was dumb but I was little then). I use to take bites of it all the time lol

• Content Count:  65

Alcohal is a drug. Main diff is it is a legal drug. See proof below.

Tell me more about this strange "Alcohal".....

I harvested bufotenin from Colorado River Toads, but have never used it or any other abusive substance.

• Content Count:  2527

mmm.. alcohol (yes Haggard, thats how it is really spelt. I checked the dictonary ;))

Never was that good at spelling or grammer plus I never double check my typing on the forum unless it is an announcement.

Thank god I use spell checker at work and even double check what I write.

• Content Count:  75

I'm sorry to tell you this vybz, but your Miss Mary Jane is a whore. She's been gettin with all the guys and girls in my town. You better get yourself tested man.

hey dont get me wrong.. i know she's one of the biggest whores on the planet, but i could care less.. i think that any man, woman or giraffe deserves to make love to her because i know in the end she'll always come back to me. furthermore she is not susceptible to any disease of any kind so i'm clean as a whistle :) that's why i love her so ;)

• Content Count:  1755

That breaks into my list of top 20 dumbest things I've ever heard/read. Do I really need to come up with a list of how many things can harm you?

Well then that proves my other saying that God doesn't exist and what place was that saying.

Reply to Thread