? servers

? players online

Mouse / Keyboard

• Content Count:  3391

keyboard: Logitech g15

mouse: Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

mousepad: icemat

Icemat = nails on a chalkboard. I don't know if they ever changed it or not but that teflon tape didn't do shit either. I use an X-Trac Ripper XL (17" mouse pad).

• Content Count:  3736

Meh, I usually play palm grip when I'm in shooters and I find that the best palm grip mouse is probably the Logitech G5.

Thats the only thing that dispoints me about this mouse, like caution im a claw grip player and using this mouse takes a little getting used to! You should go with G9 if you can afford it I think it might feel better for you! and you can use it with or without the grip which will give you a little versatility for the size of your hand or grip! I think they have another even bigger grip you can buy with support for your thumb and pinky ..

• Content Count:  2959

It's just frosted glass, go to Home Depot and buy some for less than icemat costs. Plus lasers and optical mice tend to randomly lose it and hate glass. And the reason the teflon tape they give you doesn't do much is because mice have been using PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene=teflon) feet for a long damn time, so putting more teflon on a mouse just gives it a larger surface area and thus more friction.

I use a generic wetsuit-material office depot mousepad that's longer than my forearm+hand and almost as wide and I still rape sideways. If you've just GOT to have a fancy mousepad though get something like These where the entire mousepad is basically one giant piece of teflon with a slight surface-area reducing texture and you'll pretty much be waving your mouse around in the air.

• Content Count:  3440

Keyboard: (free one I found on the side of the road)

Note: some keys stick.. probably mtn dew related

For you I'll only charge $4

Mouse: generic 2 button (no scroll)

- Selling point.. it's optical.. ???

For you.. $2.50

Mousepad: 4 crappy mouse pads that were free because of the advertisements all over them

Carefully taped together with Duct Tape to make a sweet gaming mouse pad..

Due to the labor and skill involved.. 4 easy payments of $29.95

Grand total for this amazing setup.. $126.30

PS... I take cash, paypal or certified check whichever is easiest for you.

Wait.. If you act now.. I'll slash the price.. that's right not 4 but 3 easy payments of $29.95

Making your total cost a measly $96.35

Act now.. supplies limited.. shipping an additional $42.50

Order NOW!

Edited by Itch

• Content Count:  6559

Yeah you guys talking shit about the icemat are just talking out of your ass.

It's not the same as the frosted glass you buy at home depot. The teflon tape actually does make a big difference. I bought an entire roll off ebay so I can regularly change em out. But the mice feet they supply you with last forever too.

And it's not nails on chalkboard. I've been using icemats with optical/laser mice since 2000. I've had friends come over and use it and proceed to buy one for themselves and have heard NOTHING bad about it from them.

Garfield just got one for himself and he's been praising it.

• Content Count:  252

a true gamer doesn't need fancy hardware to play :) honestly a key board is a key board, i forgot what mouse i have all i know its wireless. I will post it later but to be honest I find buying fancy hardware to play CS once in a while is a waste

• Content Count:  269

I have a Logitech MX518 mouse and Saitek Eclipse keyboard. I am a wireless mouse fanatic and have used just about every wireless mouse on the market but found this wired mouse supreme. It's spot-on and amazingly comfortable and light. I do miss my MX1000 and G7 wireless mice, but this is so much better.

Logitech's new Revolution mouse looks retarded as does Microsoft's gaming mouse with the weights in it. Razer make great mice but it cannot compete with the MX518, it's night and day.

This... i have the mx518 and its amazing.. they fit ur hand so well and last a long time. This is def the mouse u want to get.

• Content Count:  6559

a true gamer doesn't need fancy hardware to play :) honestly a key board is a key board, i forgot what mouse i have all i know its wireless. I will post it later but to be honest I find buying fancy hardware to play CS once in a while is a waste

The only part that real makes a difference to me is mouse/mousepad.

Reply to Thread