? servers

? players online

Mouse / Keyboard

• Content Count:  2959

Yeah you guys talking shit about the icemat are just talking out of your ass.

It's not the same as the frosted glass you buy at home depot. The teflon tape actually does make a big difference. I bought an entire roll off ebay so I can regularly change em out. But the mice feet they supply you with last forever too.

And it's not nails on chalkboard. I've been using icemats with optical/laser mice since 2000. I've had friends come over and use it and proceed to buy one for themselves and have heard NOTHING bad about it from them.

Garfield just got one for himself and he's been praising it.

You're putting teflon tape over teflon feet dude, those feet that come with mice by default ARE teflon. And yeah icemat's just frosted glass, really well polished glass, but it's not anywhere near as slick as you can get with a Teflon coated woven synthetic pad.

• Content Count:  3391

Yeah you guys talking shit about the icemat are just talking out of your ass.

It's not the same as the frosted glass you buy at home depot. The teflon tape actually does make a big difference. I bought an entire roll off ebay so I can regularly change em out. But the mice feet they supply you with last forever too.

And it's not nails on chalkboard. I've been using icemats with optical/laser mice since 2000. I've had friends come over and use it and proceed to buy one for themselves and have heard NOTHING bad about it from them.

Garfield just got one for himself and he's been praising it.

I suppose. I really, really liked the IceMat but there was something off with it that kept causing scraping noises with several mice I tried. I replaced the teflon tape several times and it'd be fine for a few days and then continue with the horrific noise. It just wasn't worth it, to me at least. It is a great mouse pad and coaster :bigsmile:

Reply to Thread