? servers

? players online

Major Change in Admin and Supporter

• Content Count:  1814

correctly neo :wink:

I think i will change the automatic payment into 5 bucks donation a month or keep it 10 :wink:

Im not much online the last past weeks. too busy in life but i will still be donating.

Be back soon in the game :001_tongue:

• Content Count:  2390

So if i just keep "paying for my admin" it will count as donation, correct ?

correctly neo :wink:

I think i will change the automatic payment into 5 bucks donation a month or keep it 10 :wink:

Be back soon in the game :001_tongue:

We will be switching over to a donations only community. All current admin and supporters may cancel their monthly subscription effective immediately (you are hereby grandfathered into our new system).

You guys can't keep doing payments, you have to actually donate every month Via donation button (if you want to do it the old way). Garfield started earlier that if you keep your subscription active they will cancel it for you. So no subscriptions, period.

• Like 3
Guest barackobama

Also, once you donate, you donate... you can't come to us a few days after and say you want part of your donation to go to someone else, a donation is a donation. If you donate $100, you can't give 5 people supporter, 1 donation = 1 person only. Sorry.

• Content Count:  3791

Looks like im gonna av to put some effort into hitting the donate button each month :p

P.S, how do you cancel the montly subsciption?

Edited by Tweezy

Reply to Thread