? servers

? players online

Major Change in Admin and Supporter

• Content Count:  3725

So does this mean I need to apply or what as a past admin or what?

Well you can do 1 of 2 things

1. You can donate $20 or more and get your admin back as long as you left on good terms talk to a BD.

or

2. You can apply for the apprentice program which is free and earn admin back that way.

• Content Count:  3697

So where would you apply to the apprentice program? I won't be doing it right now as finals are coming up and I'm going to be hella busy, but for future, where would you post the application for the apprentice program?

• Content Count:  605

Join Us > Apply for apprenticeship

I find it hard to believe you looked for it Bob.

He mightve searched the forums for a link to apply for it, instead of clicking the "Join Us" button up top. I was digging around the Admin Upgrade Request forum for a bit looking until I remember the Join Us section XD

• Content Count:  3697

Join Us > Apply for apprenticeship

I find it hard to believe you looked for it Bob.

It didn't say anywhere how to do it, and I never even thought of looking through there. I assumed it would be a forum where you apply just as before.

And yes I did look through the forums. I just didn't look through the tabs at the top. To be honest, if Spaz didn't say "he might have just looked through the forums and not up at the join us tab at the top" then I probably would have kept looking through the forums, and asked again.

It's not everyday (or even once) that I've looked through any of those tabs except forums and home. Oh and donate once or twice.

• Content Count:  2390

It didn't say anywhere how to do it, and I never even thought of looking through there. I assumed it would be a forum where you apply just as before.

And yes I did look through the forums. I just didn't look through the tabs at the top. To be honest, if Spaz didn't say "he might have just looked through the forums and not up at the join us tab at the top" then I probably would have kept looking through the forums, and asked again.

It's not everyday (or even once) that I've looked through any of those tabs except forums and home. Oh and donate once or twice.

Yea, it should have said where. Well least you know where it is now. And you found a new tab, all is well again.

Reply to Thread