? servers

? players online

Major Change in Admin and Supporter

• Content Count:  4360

I personally dont like this new system its easy to look good for 60 days and impress every one

making some one pay for admin means they really want it filters out the majority of retards and assholes looking for trouble

Its apprentice and its just kick and mute, Full admin is $20 for life time.

• Content Count:  2527

I personally dont like this new system its easy to look good for 60 days and impress every one

making some one pay for admin means they really want it filters out the majority of retards and assholes looking for trouble

60 days means they can apply for apprenticeship but does not mean they will make it to full admin or even get accepted. If they get accepted into the apprentice program but are retards they will be stuck their and never get full admin. This system should actually be harder to get full admin then the old system and requires more of a wait period.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3343

Holy shit, does that mean I can have my admin back? Is it like admins who have atleast paid 20 dollars (2 months worth) can have admin back or past admins still need to repay $20

Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  4360

Holy shit, does that mean I can have my admin back? Is it like admins who have atleast paid 20 dollars (2 months worth) can have admin back or past admins still need to repay $20

I believe so...

• Content Count:  6084

60 days means they can apply for apprenticeship but does not mean they will make it to full admin or even get accepted. If they get accepted into the apprentice program but are retards they will be stuck their and never get full admin. This system should actually be harder to get full admin then the old system and requires more of a wait period.

This, and you still need to get by me and my lobby of supreme oldfags.

pool.jpg

• Content Count:  11501

They need to repay $20.

• Content Count:  2833

Don't judge something until you fully understand it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread