? servers

? players online

Major Change in Admin and Supporter

• Content Count:  2527

Because I can ;). Mainly to prevent good admin from leaving us because they cant afford it anymore and to save me and Garfield time by not having to monitor subscription every day and constantly having to remove and setup people. I think this will promote growth and allow us to keep admins longer and maybe for life.

Financially, this could cost us but we are leaving the size of the community solely up to the community. It will allow people who really can't afford subscriptions to donate when they can afford it. I also think people didn't donate who would have if they didn't have to pay monthly. Only time will tell but I can assure you this will increase our player counts and grow the community from a (total number of players stand point).

• Like 6

• Content Count:  2527

Since im still subscribed, will that $10.00 be counted as a donation now?

Please cancel your subscription.....I will count your payment when received but if you have not canceled by the time it recharged I will have to cancel it myself. I no longer want to spend time researching what Paypal account belong to who. If you use the donation button the form will tell me who you are and make my life easier.

Reply to Thread