? servers

? players online

Reasons not to have a girlfriend?

• Content Count:  605

Believe it or not, not all chicks are a money-sink. My wife is quite opposite of most women, she actually PREFERS to buy other people stuff. Like when it's her Birthday, she gets MAD when I talk about the stuff im gonna get her, even though she loves it later. Yet on my birthday, she goes nuts and wants to get me this and that.

My wife is +1 win. Find one if your own.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  494

You really want to fight Canadians?

bearcavalrysu3.jpg

I wish our military could afford that :( But sadly,those are RUSSIAN bear cavalry. Notice the russian hats, russian PPSH Machine gun, and Russian AK47, as well as the USSR Soviet Star on that one bear's saddle.

Also, reason not to have a gf....hm......you're gay?

• Content Count:  2095

girlfriends are better for quickies.

'

for example, i used toilet paper to clean up because i was too lazy to find anything else.

Five minutes ago i went to the bathroom, and to my surprise there was toilet paper stuck to me. So, I spent the next 5 minutes picking that shit off, which hurt. I then went to get a drink, in my dark kitchen with the lights off. I didnt know where the water was at in the cup, and i didnt want to stick my fingers in it because i didnt wash my hands, in which i eventually dropped it, waking my mom up. She came out and was like wtf.

This could all have been avoided...

Reply to Thread