Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword

• Keep Warning Shots
    • Remove Warning Shots
    • Reword the Warning Shot Rule

Request of removal of the Warning Shot Rule

• Content Count:  4

The "Warning Shot" Rule is actually very helpful to me but still doesnt give the right for a ct that has the lack of common sense to give warning "shots" once is enough and please use a pistol and aim at a food or leg. gives the ts about 15-30 health less to deal with than before. I dont really agree with taking the rule down. When im ct i keep shit in check with the other t's. 100% of the time when they delay or detour i give them a "warning shot" with a pistol in the foot or leg and then they do what they are told. But the stupid ct's just strait up spray the shit out of t's i see its a easyer job to be a ct than t :]:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::high5::high5::high5::high5::high5::high5::high5::high5:

• Content Count:  11723

I'm thinking of scrapping EVERY rule, and rewritting them for the new year.

We been trying to tell you guys to do that but than you get all mad that its not worth it.

But if you do rebuilt it, you should have the input of PB players.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4360

Agreed, PB def needs a new coat of paint

Some new rules would be nice, I like hosties mod too. It has !lr, !c (command) and lots of other things.

New skins. Instead of medic why can't we have citizens? I like the Combine though, and Father G is tight.

• Content Count:  21

I agree with the removal or warning shots, but I think the rule should be "You must give a terrorist a voice or text-based warning before killing them if they are violating orders in a non lethal way." I agree with anomo on that one. You shouldn't have to shoot a T if they are, lets say standing near the vent on a three box rule. First, you should say "T, stay three boxes away from vents or you will be killed, This is your warning." Then, if they don't follow that, you can blow their brains out.

If the warning shot rule was removed completely, CT's could massacre T's for just putting one foot out of line. That would make it unfair on T's who didn't hear the orders or do not understand them well.

Edited by Twilightmace

• Content Count:  11723

Speak for yourself.

Shut the hell up dracula.... this isn't about me and my QQing rage.

This is about a simple rebuild of the PB server.

Most of the time higher ups say its a QQ server and don't bother with it.

And for some reason why the fuck do you come into a thread and dont bother to give input on the situations... instead you just give a smart ass remark.

Back on topic..

I think we need a rule where CT's can only camp about the area of the T's.

All necessary areas should not be blocked by any CT if needed.

* Like a door or a medic.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.