Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword

• Keep Warning Shots
    • Remove Warning Shots
    • Reword the Warning Shot Rule

Request of removal of the Warning Shot Rule

• Content Count:  2390

I believe that this warning shot rule was put into affect by people who probably don't play Prison Break.

Daze, the problem with that statement is that most people didn't want to add it in the first place. Only a handful of people, most of which don't even play PB that much, wanted the warning shot rule at all. So, of course we'd make threads to remove it.

PS... IB4L

Add it, the remove it, the add it again and oh wait let's take it off.

what the fuck

Only people who wanted warning shots put back in were people who didn't play the game and just figured it would give people less to bitch about. Those and the people who played T alot and figured this would get rid of the "Anal" CTs.

TBH no one even followed this rule, unless enforced by an admin upset by the CTs.

• Content Count:  3736

I don't enforce it (or nearly any)

To be honest, nearly every PB rule is conditional, its not exact as yay or nay

I think the rule of warning shots should be

"Warning shots are required for non rebelling actions"

example = falling of big cage, not crouching in the beginning of the round, not crouch walking.

If they fall off big cage running towards a CT, kill him, but if he immediately tries to get back on, that's a warning shot.

Honestly, do you want to die for running for a split second when the cells open, and then crouching because the orders weren't clear?

I play both T and CT and I think the warning shot rule is fine, just needs to be reworded.

Keep it.

Warning shots at the moment are a fail-safe. Without warning shots people used to take advantage of it by telling the terrorists to go somewhere and then killing them if they so much as looked in a different direction. The admins couldn't do anything about it because being a nazi-guard wasn't against the rules.

Just play the damn game, if a terrorist is being a bitchy little asshole and spouting "YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME A WARNING SHOT", then just kill him. For example, if all Ts are told to go to the cage and one runs in a completely different direction then that is kill worthy. However I'll stand for the rule as it prevents assholes killing Ts for looking in a different direction.

All this, especially huwa...Ive played PB when it was good..first few month..

Then I played it when youd spend every round in the pool (big cage)..if youd look anywhere but where your going youd get shot in the head and youd better be ther within 15 seconds of opening the doors. If youd not croutch there youd get shot in the head..now youd spend the next 4 minutes in the pool pressing the space bar cause if you touch the ladder youd get shot in the head....

Keep the damn rule just dont be retarded with it!!

• Content Count:  589

We been trying to tell you guys to do that but than you get all mad that its not worth it.

But if you do rebuilt it, you should have the input of PB players.

As long as you aren't in the meeting. We're not trying to kill PB.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11723

As long as you aren't in the meeting. We're not trying to kill PB.

Shut the fuck up.

I'm not trying to kill pb.

When i joined SG pb was fun, simple orders and simple rules.

And Dracula stop thanking people

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Shut the fuck up.

I'm not trying to kill pb.

When i joined SG pb was fun, simple orders and simple rules.

And Dracula stop thanking people

Seriously? Stop being a god damn asshole every time somebody disagrees with you. All you do is moan and bitch about shit, and once somebody disagrees with you, you tell them to "shut the fuck up" as part of your argument. GROW UP. If somebody doesn't like you then be the bigger person about it and ignore them.

Also, telling Drac to stop thanking people...really? You're ridiculous. How you gained admin is beyond me. I don't know if nobody else has the balls to call you on your shit, but I'm getting god damn sick of it.

Edited by Caution

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.