? servers

? players online

Prison Break 2010 Rules Discussion #2

• Content Count:  84

- Guards cannot enforce the same rules round after round.

Sorry if this has been brought up but is there a certain number of rounds rules are allowed to be repeated? (2 max?)

• Content Count:  4473

Sorry if this has been brought up but is there a certain number of rounds rules are allowed to be repeated? (2 max?)

The rule was designed to prevent the CT's from telling T's to go to the big cage for many rounds in a row. There wasn't any specifics given by anyone, but I'd say if they told the T's to do the same thing 3 rounds in a row, you can cite this rule. If it is just 2 rounds in a row, I wouldn't worry too much, but any more than that, then you might wanna remind the CT's.

I will also it is highly unlikely any punishment would come out of this unless the orders were done the same for many rounds, so if there is a problem, casually remind the CT's (if the admin hasn't already done so) that they should mix up the orders a bit.

• Content Count:  158

There should be instant kill for primaries whether it is out or holestered.. otherwise the cts job would just be so much more harder giving that their are already so many rules..

I agreez wiv that and i think it should be by 4:01 for cells (on razor they auto open at 4:02) And not be closed again after (unless on a free day so T's cant go in 1st cell to go through the teleport) What i would realllllyyyyyyyy like removed is the 15 hp bonus that CT's have. It takes 2 shots w/ awp (unless in head) To kill a CT with 115 hp and it takes 3 right clicks to kill them

• Content Count:  2043

I agreez wiv that and i think it should be by 4:01 for cells (on razor they auto open at 4:02) And not be closed again after (unless on a free day so T's cant go in 1st cell to go through the teleport) What i would realllllyyyyyyyy like removed is the 15 hp bonus that CT's have. It takes 2 shots w/ awp (unless in head) To kill a CT with 115 hp and it takes 3 right clicks to kill them

The extra hp is very important for a ct. Without it, Ts would win every round very fast and PB would be boring.

• Content Count:  1765

1.) I think cells need to be open at a certain time. There is no reason for T's to still be sitting in the cells with 3:00 left in the round. It doesn't matter if a T is out of the cells and rebelling already. Cells still need to be opened in a timely fashion, IMHO.

2.) I like warning shots, but I think the rule needs to be firm. It needs exact guidelines or else constant complaining will continue in the server. I myself am not a fan of them. It takes too much thinking as a CT and the T knows he is doing something wrong. It should be up to the CT to make the best decision based on how non-violent the rebellious act is. But once again, this is just my opinion.

3.) I also think there needs to be a rule where CT's can tell T's to go into one place and keep them there the entire round. There needs to be a rule where CT's must order T's to move at least once after the initial order to go somewhere. For example: CT's order T's to solitary. CT's must then move T's to another location at least once. And it should have to be in a certain time frame. They can't say... ok T's move to sauna and there is like :10 seconds left.

4.) CT's camping is always going to be an issue. I don't think it should be not allowed, but it should be modified. CT's can camp until there is only 2 left. Once there is only 2 CT's left, camping is no longer allowed by CT's. It prolongs the round.... this would help fix that.

That is all that's on my mind right now.

• Content Count:  799

Alright, time for the public discussion. This is for Discussion, not to flame each other. The AO/BD will have final word on anything.

The rules below have been written up by the Server admins and Advisors. Please post any rules you feel should be added, remove, or reworded. Please keep this thread free of all flaming. Commenting on others post is allowed, just keep it respectful. Also keep in mind, the AO/BD have final word on everything.

Rules Written by SA/CA:

- Guards must give reasonable orders and explain them.

- Guards can automatically kill prisoners in vents/armoury.

- Guards cannot give orders that hurt/kill prisoners.

- Guards can kill prisoners if they have a gun unholstered.

- Guards must warn prisoners with holstered guns to drop them.

- Guards must give warning shots for non-threatening behaviour (E.g. standing up when told to crouch).

- Guards can kill a prisoner that tried to detonate their bomb but failed.

- Guards must NOT plant guns on prisoners, no exceptions.

- Guards cannot enforce the same rules round after round.

- AFK prisoners can be killed with an admin's permission.

- Prisoners are only entitled to heal if the guards agree.

- Prisoners are not entitled to a last request.

Standard Rules

- Respect admins and other players or get banned!!!!

- No spamming of any kind (voice or chat).

- No racism of any kind will be tolerated (including racist names/sprays).

- No advertising other servers or clans and do not evade mute by rejoining.

CT's must open cells by 4:20 or be slayed by admin"

-CT's may not give orders that serve no purpose. [No moving, No talking, no flashlights etc. etc. etc.]

-CT's and T's may not unnecessarily hold up the round. This is at an admins discretion. [Eliminates LR, thus reducing the number of fag T's easily]

this

• Content Count:  701

1.) I think cells need to be open at a certain time. There is no reason for T's to still be sitting in the cells with 3:00 left in the round. It doesn't matter if a T is out of the cells and rebelling already. Cells still need to be opened in a timely fashion, IMHO.

2.) I like warning shots, but I think the rule needs to be firm. It needs exact guidelines or else constant complaining will continue in the server. I myself am not a fan of them. It takes too much thinking as a CT and the T knows he is doing something wrong. It should be up to the CT to make the best decision based on how non-violent the rebellious act is. But once again, this is just my opinion.

3.) I also think there needs to be a rule where CT's can tell T's to go into one place and keep them there the entire round. There needs to be a rule where CT's must order T's to move at least once after the initial order to go somewhere. For example: CT's order T's to solitary. CT's must then move T's to another location at least once. And it should have to be in a certain time frame. They can't say... ok T's move to sauna and there is like :10 seconds left.

4.) CT's camping is always going to be an issue. I don't think it should be not allowed, but it should be modified. CT's can camp until there is only 2 left. Once there is only 2 CT's left, camping is no longer allowed by CT's. It prolongs the round.... this would help fix that.

That is all that's on my mind right now.

I like these rules, but as for the Fourth 1, generally by the time it is only 2 CT's left camping is what is keeping them alive, there should be no requirement for them to come out and die just so the round ends, it may be annoying but it is their survival instinct it seems.

Reply to Thread