? servers

? players online

Prison Break 2010 Rules Discussion #2

• Content Count:  4198

It isn't often guards do not open the cells for an extended period of time, and if they do an admin is there to noclip through nine times out of ten. On the rare occasion an admin isn't in-game you are just going to have to wait a little bit longer than usual. Yes, it is annoying but it's something you have to deal with. Adding an "Open by #:##" rule is just going to upset the entire gameplay for a very uncommon occurrence that generates only mild irritation.

• Content Count:  1621

Well I think its good that they have to open by 4:20 because before people were confused at what time the cells really had to be open, so the t's would be sitting there until maybe 3:30

• Content Count:  3380

Honestly this is the last thing I think PB needs. All of these rules just help with confusing and getting in the way of the actual game. And seriously, some of these rules just arent good. If LR's arent required why WOULD we have rules about them in MOTD? If any T doesnt know the rules of the LR they want (If they get it) then the CT will almost always know it. I cant speak for everyone but I'd think we want to try to discourage being a nice T to get a last request.

Now on to your other "rules": Ts can rebel at any time? If a T opens the cells its freeday? How about No.

And your CT rules: Guards cannot camp/Guards Cannot "wander" Who cares if one or two of them want to be in disco? And Seriously what were you thinking when you made the slay all CTs by 3:30 if cells dont open?

• Content Count:  1078

"-CT's may not give orders that serve no purpose. [No moving, No talking, no flashlights etc. etc. etc.]"

I think "no moving" should be an acceptable order, since it is commonly used for gun checking.

• Content Count:  2043

Never this:

- If a prisoner opens the cells, it’s a free day.

Unless this means you can still give orders without ts complaining about freekills cuz of past freeday!

But this serves no purpose imo, cuz freeday=no orders

Another 1:

- Guards may NOT kill prisoners that open the cells.

:

Last request rules aren't really needed and some of them aren't cool :S

Next:

- Guards may not camp armory or vents.

Last 1 against 15 ts, DEAD if you do not camp

Not this rule either. I mean armory camp should be allwed and maybe little vent camp, but not any impossible places.

• Content Count:  763

- Guards may NOT kill prisoners that open the cells.

I must disagree with this

btw ... ur typing things complicated, like what rules do u want & what rule don't u want? :twitch:

i think u mean

- t's can't get freeday if they open cell themself

- ct's aren't allowed to kill t's who open cells

- lr doesnt have to be given

- no camping for ct unless it's the last 1 & he's outnumbered

Edited by Exacto-Be
since kotton takes gtfo way to serious ...

• Content Count:  2417

gtfo

btw ... ur typing things complicated, like what rules do u want & what rule don't u want? :twitch:

i think u mean

- t's can't get freeday if they open cell themself

- ct's are allowed to kill t's who open cells

- lr doesnt have to be given

- no camping for ct unless it's the last 1 & he's outnumbered

You should be the last person on earth telling people to gtfo.

also gtfo

Edited by TheTruth
because Exacto likes boys

Reply to Thread