? servers

? players online

Prison Break 2010 Rules Discussion #2

• Content Count:  25

I think that if a T knows how to open solitary then they can get out with out a CT shooting them for doing so. and when they say Freeday and u spawn in solitary i have been killed somany thimes for that...=[

• Content Count:  4263

Please can it not just be simple?

I don't want to be sitting in pb watching every ct and t move, then going to check the SG prisonbreak rulebook to see if any rules have been broken

• Like 4

• Content Count:  154

i don't think there needs to be more rules... just a bit better enforcement. I can't count how many times the CT's have just let the T's sit in their cells for almost half the round. also, no one ever gives warning shots, there are often conflicting orders, and sometimes the CT's don't even give orders, they just camp.

• Content Count:  444

i don't think there needs to be more rules... just a bit better enforcement. I can't count how many times the CT's have just let the T's sit in their cells for almost half the round. also, no one ever gives warning shots, there are often conflicting orders, and sometimes the CT's don't even give orders, they just camp.

what he said. If anything there needs to be a rule that states "if the ct team is in full control of the ts (that means a head count shows none are missing) then they should NOT be able to keep the entire t team in one spot for more than 2min, at a time.

There have been way, to many rounds of just sitting in the big cage or hanging out in the pool, ones not much better than the other. If the ct team is not filled with short bus retards, then once the entire t team is in there, its impossible to rebel unless one of the ts has a gun and they get really lucky.

Also i feel that this would really add to the rp element of pb, as no prison makes its prisoners sit in one tiny 20x10 box all day long. My goal as a ct was always to try and lead the ts to at least 3 different spots on the map. This not only gives the ts more chances to rebe,l but also results in more fun had by all, and helps to keep rounds interesting.

Reply to Thread