? servers

? players online

[AAP] Communication Improvements

• Content Count:  2206

Like Veggie said, great to see ideas like this be put into place. Shows that the community is starting to take a step in the right direction and hopefully everyone is on-board!

• Content Count:  2959

I was wondering why we had a new forum that nobody had made a "Item One: World Domination" post in yet.

If I understand this correctly though basically CAs have an extra meeting and at both meetings we'll also go over whatever we think should be brought to the Board's attention and compile it in said Agenda forum?

Edited by Shadowex3

• Content Count:  5007

I was wondering why we had a new forum that nobody had made a "Item One: World Domination" post in yet.

If I understand this correctly though basically CAs have an extra meeting and at both meetings we'll also go over whatever we think should be brought to the Board's attention and compile it in said Agenda forum?

At the end of the Admin program meeting you guys will draw up a list for us.

• Content Count:  4980

Decent idea d00ds. Hope it will be succesful. My idea may not be about communication, but I think we need to get more AO's to look at the Map Suggestions/Removal section, since it's important to add maps that people like or remove bad maps.

Reply to Thread