? servers

? players online

[AAP] Communication Improvements

• Content Count:  11501

There was an announcement made a bit ago with some updates. While I admit they aren't mad often (maybe just that one time lol), it's really not on the CA end at that point; it's up to the BD's to post it (some of us try to keep you guys informed as possible).. This agenda program is honestly one of the greatest things that has ever happened to this community (IMO).

• Content Count:  1484

There was an announcement made a bit ago with some updates. While I admit they aren't mad often (maybe just that one time lol), it's really not on the CA end at that point; it's up to the BD's to post it (some of us try to keep you guys informed as possible).. This agenda program is honestly one of the greatest things that has ever happened to this community (IMO).

Yeah, that's true.

However, it's been over a month since that announcement.

I was trying to point out that I didn't notice any difference, other then that announcement.

I don't know any of the CA's, so maybe it's just me that doesn't get the updates then.

I was just wondering, hey perhaps nothing changed in the meanwhile, but we (SA's) don't know that either.

I agree, this program is great, but I hope you guys keep updating us.

• Content Count:  3791

I seem to be misunderstanding the program then?

Not trying to be a troll, but I haven't seen big improvements on that matter.

You haven't been reading the announcement section then? I would of thought SourceBans was a big update/improvement to SG

You haven't been reading the announcement section then? I would of thought SourceBans was a big update/improvement to SG

You haven't been reading this thread then?

Look at the first post.

• Content Count:  11501

I don't know any of the CA's, so maybe it's just me that doesn't get the updates then.

Just send me a visitor message or something if you're curious about what got discussed / brought up at the agenda. I doubt the BD's will make an announcement every time, so I guess it's pretty much word of mouth.

Just send me a visitor message or something if you're curious about what got discussed / brought up at the agenda. I doubt the BD's will make an announcement every time, so I guess it's pretty much word of mouth.

Thanks, will do.

• Content Count:  6465

LG's attend the meetings as well you know, you can talk to Beth about it as well.

From what I understand, we're in process of transferring to a better Admin plugin, as well as better forum which is well over-do, they're working on the site already and I should hope by the end of the month we'll be on v4.

• Content Count:  3697

In all honesty, a lot of suggestions get rejected. When this happens it's usually just posted in the thread that this idea was rejected. There isn't much of a reason to make every denied suggestion it's own announcement lol.

That's why if you don't really know what's been suggested, you won't be able to really follow whether it's been accepted or rejected.

• Content Count:  3073

And if you check threads in rules discussions or server suggestions, usually I will update on those suggestions if the board rejects them. They are usually brought into the agenda.

Reply to Thread