? servers

? players online

SteamGamers Scrim League - Winter Competition

• Content Count:  63

Hey i can scrim and have scrimmed with some ppl here. Im a decent rifler and good awper. Have some exp but not a lot. PM if u want to take me under :)

stalls0 or secret name...... Legacy ssshhhh

• Content Count:  8754

When I try to please some of you guys, the rest rant and rage. When I try to please them, the others get mad. There's just no pleasing you, is there? I'll edit the map list, for the last time. After that, no more. You're just going to have to play the maps as is. If you don't like the map list, don't play. It's simple as that. Otherwise, just accept it and play, jesus.

• Content Count:  6465

I DUN DID JUST FOUND MYBITCHASSSELF A SCRIMAGE LEAGUE OF SORTS.

When I try to please some of you guys, the rest rant and rage. When I try to please them, the others get mad. There's just no pleasing you, is there?

Called it way back when the thread was made in CA section.

• Content Count:  8754

The SGSL will be starting on October 30th, 2010. This is a Saturday.

When you have your teams chosen, please PM them to myself ASAP, so I can get a schedule running. Invite your friends so this can be very popular! Maximum participation is wanted!

All matches will be held starting at 6PM EST on Saturday, October 30th (11PM GMT). Matches should not take long, so depending on popularity the expected end time will be 8:30-9:00 PM EST / 12:30 - 1:00 AM GMT.

• Content Count:  984

The SGSL will be starting on October 30th, 2010. This is a Saturday.

When you have your teams chosen, please PM them to myself ASAP, so I can get a schedule running. Invite your friends so this can be very popular! Maximum participation is wanted!

All matches will be held starting at 6PM EST on Saturday, October 30th (11PM GMT). Matches should not take long, so depending on popularity the expected end time will be 8:30-9:00 PM EST / 12:30 - 1:00 AM GMT.

Lol, you're crazy bro. Saturday night before Halloween is party time.

Reply to Thread