? servers

? players online

Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

• Content Count:  494

I'd like to request that I be returned to my color of white if at all possible due to the fact that I hate breast cancer awareness month and choose not to give a shit about it due to the fact that so many people make out all these diseases to be soo bad when you can take the top 3 killer diseases in america and combine the number of deaths a year caused by them, it still doesn't equal the ammount of deaths a year due to suicide.

And yet, you still don't hear of "suicide awareness month" or "suicide prevention week", when its the problem we can fix, right now. Without having to raise a dime, if only people just gave a fuck more often.

Edited by The Famous Zombie Hunter

• Content Count:  1070

I support this i wold donate if i have not bought here in Iceland a pink thing like in the pic for allot of money, i know some one weary close to me that died from breast cancer

Thank you SG for you're good work in charity

(And PayPal dose not work in Iceland for me at least.)

44,71 USD

for this

slaufan09.jpg

It is a good money in a good place now agen

Thank you SG

Edited by Moo Moo Viking
Guest barackobama
I'd like to request that I be returned to my color of white if at all possible due to the fact that I hate breast cancer awareness month and choose not to give a shit about it due to the fact that so many people make out all these diseases to be soo bad when you can take the top 3 killer diseases in america and combine the number of deaths a year caused by them, it still doesn't equal the ammount of deaths a year due to suicide.

And yet, you still don't hear of "suicide awareness month" or "suicide prevention week", when its the problem we can fix, right now. Without having to raise a dime, if only people just gave a fuck more often.

Your statement is invalid.

Suicide is a choice, cancer is not. Grow up.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  5086

2v0ml4j.jpg

I can't even begin to fathom how fucking asinine this entire comment is. Clearly the top 3 don't even come close to suicide, NOPE NOT AT ALL.

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:

• Heart disease: 616,067
  • Cancer: 562,875
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 135,952
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 127,924
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 123,706
  • Alzheimer's disease: 74,632
  • Diabetes: 71,382
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 52,717
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 46,448
  • Septicemia: 34,828

Suicide:

Suicide is a major, preventable public health problem. In 2007, it was the tenth leading cause of death in the U.S., accounting for 34,598 deaths.1 The overall rate was 11.3 suicide deaths per 100,000 people.1 An estimated 11 attempted suicides occur per every suicide death.1

Wiki even though it isn't always accurate:

Causes of death in developing countries Number of deaths Causes of death in developed countries Number of deaths
HIV-AIDS 2,678,000 Ischaemic heart disease 3,512,000
Lower respiratory infections 2,643,000 Cerebrovascular disease 3,346,000
Ischaemic heart disease 2,484,000 Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 1,829,000
Diarrhea 1,793,000 Lower respiratory infections 1,180,000
Cerebrovascular disease 1,381,000 Lung cancer 938,000
Childhood diseases 1,217,000 Car accident 669,000
Malaria 1,103,000 Stomach cancer 657,000
Tuberculosis 1,021,000 Hypertensive heart disease 635,000
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 748,000 Tuberculosis 571,000
Measles 674,000 Suicide 499,000
  • Like 7
Edited by jeN

• Content Count:  4473

Famous, it is the thing now. Next decade we will be made aware of some new affliction. Maybe it will be something you care about and go "Caution" rage against someone who doesn't care about it.

It shouldn't be a month long as it gets watered down to the end and most of the supporters suddenly lose interest and get on with their lives. It's just a good cause with an unrealistic goal at this point.

My other theory is that people just want to say "boobs" more.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread