? servers

? players online

Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

• Content Count:  11501

Famous, it is the thing now. Next decade we will be made aware of some new affliction. Maybe it will be something you care about and go "Caution" rage against someone who doesn't care about it.

I hardly consider me telling him to leave for the remainder of the month "raging". If I was raging, I would have just deleted his post and locked the thread.

"Calling an idiot an idiot isn't an insult, it's a motherfucking fact." :thumb:

• Content Count:  4473

I hardly consider me telling him to leave for the remainder of the month "raging". If I was raging, I would have just deleted his post and locked the thread.

"Calling an idiot an idiot isn't an insult, it's a motherfucking fact." :thumb:

Your rage is a subtle sort where you uncharacteristically blast out at something, yet keep your dignity while you quickly step out.

Your choice of words did not really qualify as raging as it is generalized, but had you not cared about the subject as much, you wouldn't have said anything at all about it. You get the calm rage brand, so be happy about it.

I only used you as an example as I thought it was hilarious that you came out of left field with how you told him off.

• Content Count:  11501

Your rage is a subtle sort where you uncharacteristically blast out at something, yet keep your dignity while you quickly step out.

Your choice of words did not really qualify as raging as it is generalized, but had you not cared about the subject as much, you wouldn't have said anything at all about it.

Within the first sentence, your post is automatically out the window with it's meaning. It's not out of character for me at all to call somebody out on the forums. Now, had I said 80 different insults / profanities, I could understand. I never once said I didn't care about the subject, I said I didn't rage for an idiotic post someone made. Obviously I care about the subject.

It almost seems like you're making posts and expecting me not to read them thoroughly. But with your last edit, maybe I'm misunderstanding where you're coming from lol.

• Content Count:  4473

You called him out super serious, which is what I found funny. Normally, you throw in something lulzy or over the edge on purpose.

It is "rage" of the Caution variety, which isn't really rage, which is part of the irony of the joke involving Famous getting all super serious about someone's actions.

That is the best I can do with the rage of the Caution variety.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3343

Is this thread still about breast cancer, or this just going to be another thread that reminds us of IJ's admin removal.

Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  720

Your statement is invalid.

Suicide is a choice, cancer is not. Grow up.

Yes and the fact that it is an easily cure able if caught early and if people are "AWARE" EMPHASIS ON THE AWARENESS PART of the chance of getting the cancer etc.!! /facepalm

Also..can i get the link to donate...I'm willing to put down $20 dollars for the cause. thanks

• Content Count:  570

Is this thread still about breast cancer, or this just going to be another thread that reminds us of IJ's admin removal.

I agree. Stay on topic guys. Thank you!

Reply to Thread