? servers

? players online

Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

• Content Count:  24

I'd like to request that I be returned to my color of white if at all possible due to the fact that I hate breast cancer awareness month and choose not to give a shit about it due to the fact that so many people make out all these diseases to be soo bad when you can take the top 3 killer diseases in america and combine the number of deaths a year caused by them, it still doesn't equal the ammount of deaths a year due to suicide.

And yet, you still don't hear of "suicide awareness month" or "suicide prevention week", when its the problem we can fix, right now. Without having to raise a dime, if only people just gave a fuck more often.

If I could Neg rep you I would....

100% Agree with Garf/Jen.

• Content Count:  2994

Your statement is invalid.

Suicide is a choice, cancer is not. Grow up.

Suicide is a deeply rooted psychological problem, people doesnt choose, they are mentally forced to suicide, out of bad family, bad social network/or no social network.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3343

Suicide is a deeply rooted psychological problem, people doesnt choose, they are mentally forced to suicide, out of bad family, bad social network/or no social network.

I am about to murder you.

• Content Count:  2427

I'd like to request that I be returned to my color of white if at all possible due to the fact that I hate breast cancer awareness month and choose not to give a shit about it due to the fact that so many people make out all these diseases to be soo bad when you can take the top 3 killer diseases in america and combine the number of deaths a year caused by them, it still doesn't equal the ammount of deaths a year due to suicide.

And yet, you still don't hear of "suicide awareness month" or "suicide prevention week", when its the problem we can fix, right now. Without having to raise a dime, if only people just gave a fuck more often.

3pbKO.png

Calm down broski, it's not mandatory to view these forums.

Take Virdabello's route if you absolutely please, nobody will give a fuck.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

Your statement is invalid.

Suicide is a choice, cancer is not. Grow up.

I'm with you, although you could say you're almost asking for cancer if you smoke.

You're not forced to do anything. It may be a psychological problem, but that doesn't mean you have to do it. Cowards commit suicide, there's lots of examples of people who accept their life and try and enjoy it even if it may seem to some as terrible.

• Content Count:  409

I smoke pipe tobacco, and my grandfather got lung cancer. I know I will probably get lung cancer if I continue, but I still don't care. That's a problem for the future me.

• Content Count:  3736

I'm with you, although you could say you're almost asking for cancer if you smoke.

You're not forced to do anything. It may be a psychological problem, but that doesn't mean you have to do it. Cowards commit suicide, there's lots of examples of people who accept their life and try and enjoy it even if it may seem to some as terrible.

Even if the ultimate act of suicide is a choice the path that leads you there will never be understood unless you walked the same. Its a little foolish to call them cowards...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

Even if the ultimate act of suicide is a choice the path that leads you there will never be understood unless you walked the same. Its a little foolish to call them cowards...

No it's not, because they usually do it because they can't put up with life any more. In most cases their life is much better then millions (or even billions).

You don't know me so I think it's a little foolish to say that I wouldn't understand "the path" bla bla.

Reply to Thread