? servers

? players online

Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

• Content Count:  3343

What do you mean back on topic? I think selling all your worldly possessions for Cancer research is spot on. But seriously, my neighbor died from cancer last year, she was a widow with two children, now they live with some OCD bitch who requires that they shower every 2 hours, and she won't even let them visit the old neighborhood because apparently she believes cancer is airborne or some shit.

• Content Count:  5086

What do you mean back on topic? I think selling all your worldly possessions for Cancer research is spot on. But seriously, my neighbor died from cancer last year, she was a widow with two children, now they live with some OCD bitch who requires that they shower every 2 hours, and she won't even let them visit the old neighborhood because apparently she believes cancer is airborne or some shit.

More talk about breasts, less drama. :thumb:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11723

Is it wrong for sorority girls to flash people for donations?

The church goers a few blocks down think so, but the crowd of college kids say otherwise.

Does this make me look cool?

Also, i got 25 ready to donate.

Also, my grandma seen the OP post and she is happy you guys are helping

• Content Count:  3736

No it's not, because they usually do it because they can't put up with life any more. In most cases their life is much better then millions (or even billions).

You don't know me so I think it's a little foolish to say that I wouldn't understand "the path" bla bla.

the fact that you call them cowards is enough to KNOW that you do not fully understand the problem. act, etc..

You do realize that they are often physiological factors contributing to depression, autism, schizophrenia which are 3 conditions that regularly lead to suicide..

psychology is not black and white.. again one word was enough to say your comment was quite mindless..

And yeah I feel the famous trolls heres wont be able to keep themselves from doing what they do best so leave this alone since its about a different topic

• Content Count:  6465

2v0ml4j.jpg

I can't even begin to fathom how fucking asinine this entire comment is. Clearly the top 3 don't even come close to suicide, NOPE NOT AT ALL.

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:

• Heart disease: 616,067
  • Cancer: 562,875
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 135,952
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 127,924
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 123,706
  • Alzheimer's disease: 74,632
  • Diabetes: 71,382
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 52,717
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 46,448
  • Septicemia: 34,828

Suicide:

Suicide is a major, preventable public health problem. In 2007, it was the tenth leading cause of death in the U.S., accounting for 34,598 deaths.1 The overall rate was 11.3 suicide deaths per 100,000 people.1 An estimated 11 attempted suicides occur per every suicide death.1

Wiki even though it isn't always accurate:

Causes of death in developing countries Number of deaths Causes of death in developed countries Number of deaths
HIV-AIDS 2,678,000 Ischaemic heart disease 3,512,000
Lower respiratory infections 2,643,000 Cerebrovascular disease 3,346,000
Ischaemic heart disease 2,484,000 Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 1,829,000
Diarrhea 1,793,000 Lower respiratory infections 1,180,000
Cerebrovascular disease 1,381,000 Lung cancer 938,000
Childhood diseases 1,217,000 Car accident 669,000
Malaria 1,103,000 Stomach cancer 657,000
Tuberculosis 1,021,000 Hypertensive heart disease 635,000
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 748,000 Tuberculosis 571,000
Measles 674,000 Suicide 499,000

Shit just got statistical.

Suicide is a deeply rooted psychological problem, people doesnt choose, they are mentally forced to suicide, out of bad family, bad social network/or no social network.

the fact that you call them cowards is enough to KNOW that you do not fully understand the problem. act, etc..

You do realize that they are often physiological factors contributing to depression, autism, schizophrenia which are 3 conditions that regularly lead to suicide..

psychology is not black and white.. again one word was enough to say your comment was quite mindless..

And yeah I feel the famous trolls heres wont be able to keep themselves from doing what they do best so leave this alone since its about a different topic

Only very few suicides are not of choice. Those are the ones that are brought upon by delusional diseases like hallucinations, skitzo, ect. ect. where they're not aware of what is happening or unaware of the circumstances. Every other act of suicide is by choice, if you know what you're doing will do to you, whether you think it's the only way out or not it's still a choice. If someone feels the only way to get out of something is to die, then it's their own fault for not trying to find other ways.

Depression never causes suicide, the people who are depressed that don't seek help causes suicide.

Reply to Thread