? servers

? players online

Other Games to Expand To

• Content Count:  3380

Why do we NEED to expand to other games? Yes, growth and expansion is good, but I'd much rather fix some of the issues with the servers we have now. None really major, honestly, but maybe we should think about bolstering our CS:S servers. I mean, really the only popular ones are Escape and MG.

I cant remember the last time PB was really populated, and Surf has been dying/dead for a while, despite the effort to keep it from keeling over. Fuck Noobs seems to have been dead for a long time. To my understanding, Trikz is semi populated, though it seems to be empty 75% of the time, maybe more lately.

I'd just like us to stay popular in the game mod SG started in, yes we have two popular servers in CS:S but would it hurt to try and stay popular before expaning to other games? I mean, our past really doesnt show us doing a great job expanding to new games, just look at BFBC2, KF, TF2 (Was it 2 fails or 3?). I believe there were more, and I know we had a fail build server on GMOD.

We really are popular on GMOD, but that seems to be it.

So like I said, before we try expanding into new games, can we try and keep the servers we started in alive?

• Content Count:  352

Ummm... surf is very alive, at least 10 people on most of the time. TRIKZ is mostly empty (reduce slots to 4 and i might get full once). fuck noobs is dead. pb would be alive, so many people want it alive, yet it wont be alive.

Guest barackobama
Why do we NEED to expand to other games? Yes, growth and expansion is good, but I'd much rather fix some of the issues with the servers we have now. None really major, honestly, but maybe we should think about bolstering our CS:S servers. I mean, really the only popular ones are Escape and MG.

I cant remember the last time PB was really populated, and Surf has been dying/dead for a while, despite the effort to keep it from keeling over. Fuck Noobs seems to have been dead for a long time. To my understanding, Trikz is semi populated, though it seems to be empty 75% of the time, maybe more lately.

I'd just like us to stay popular in the game mod SG started in, yes we have two popular servers in CS:S but would it hurt to try and stay popular before expaning to other games? I mean, our past really doesnt show us doing a great job expanding to new games, just look at BFBC2, KF, TF2 (Was it 2 fails or 3?). I believe there were more, and I know we had a fail build server on GMOD.

We really are popular on GMOD, but that seems to be it.

So like I said, before we try expanding into new games, can we try and keep the servers we started in alive?

Have you seen the gametracker stats for surf? it's full 24/7...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1324

ZM Unlimited Ammo Servers are decently popular.

Although you guys don't like the thought of unlimited ammo, it could be popular.

Is it only with pistols?

Reply to Thread