? servers

? players online

Gta 4

• Content Count:  1755

Yeah I think the best aspect of it is the open-ended-ness of the mulitplayer of which whatever you can think of, you can do. Like hide and seek or manhunt. Or something cool along those lines. :001_wub:

• Content Count:  6712

Just bought the game after looking around 20 shops, and I think it is a good game. The close up combat isn't maybe what I would of liked and the turning in cars is pretty awful (sliding gets u know where either), missions seem pretty good thought can only get better, not tried multiplayer yet :o

• Content Count:  935

Just bought the game after looking around 20 shops, and I think it is a good game. The close up combat isn't maybe what I would of liked and the turning in cars is pretty awful (sliding gets u know where either), missions seem pretty good thought can only get better, not tried multiplayer yet :o

The sliding is realistic. And it makes you feel good when your hitting 100 on the accelerometer and you slam the handbrake.

• Content Count:  950

hah got it 2 hours ago, must say im impressed and that IM FUCKING HORRIBLE AT IT ^^

only think i hate so far is when little jacob speaks -_- even the subtitles of him are killing me

• Content Count:  935

hah got it 2 hours ago, must say im impressed and that IM FUCKING HORRIBLE AT IT ^^

only think i hate so far is when little jacob speaks -_- even the subtitles of him are killing me

LOL me too!

Little Jacob: Blah Blah kill yea uh huh

Niko Bellic: Sure

LJ: dwoadyou might diedkwakd

NB: Uh huh

LJ: dawdlawill you make sexy time with medwdlalldlaw

NB: Whatever you say

LJ: dklaldalnicekdaldla

• Content Count:  1158

hah got it 2 hours ago' date=' must say im impressed and that IM FUCKING HORRIBLE AT IT ^^[/quote']

Grats, thought you had to wait a week :d

.. Anyways, you'll get better, and even tho it might seem great now, it only gets better!

And multiplayer deathmatch is just awesome!

• Content Count:  950

Grats, thought you had to wait a week :d

.. Anyways, you'll get better, and even tho it might seem great now, it only gets better!

And multiplayer deathmatch is just awesome!

meh for some reason i cant join xbl :/

had to wait 1 week or 2 days @coolshop, seeing as i have no patience whatsoever i needed it right away ^^

btw is it me or is the text size on the phone message damn small?

• Content Count:  1158

meh for some reason i cant join xbl :/

had to wait 1 week or 2 days @coolshop, seeing as i have no patience whatsoever i needed it right away ^^

btw is it me or is the text size on the phone message damn small?

It is damn small, but you can change it somewhere at either the phone options or the regular game options - can't remember.

When you get live live..lol? add me, Aumuller

Have fun tonight :d

Reply to Thread