? servers

? players online

Gta 4

• Content Count:  950

It is damn small, but you can change it somewhere at either the phone options or the regular game options - can't remember.

When you get live live..lol? add me, Aumuller

Have fun tonight :d

hmm ill try to check out the phone options

im probably not gonna get xbl sooner or later :glare:

but i dont mind im sure the singleplayer campaign will keep me entertained for quite a while

• Content Count:  1158

hmm ill try to check out the phone options

im probably not gonna get xbl sooner or later :glare:

but i dont mind im sure the singleplayer campaign will keep me entertained for quite a while

Indeed it will - I've spend well over 10 hours now, and I've only done 29% :O

i was bored so i thought, wth why not cause some mayhem.

bought mac 10 ammo

body armor

shotty shells

and then i was good to go

drove back home then shot a cop or two, stayed outside till i had 3 *s, went home and crouched near the top of the stairs, sorta like taking cover at the rail, and from there i just wasted all the cops that tried to be a hero, damn the floor was flooded with bodies and guns, some were glitching through the door, some were talking while they were dead, after swat came i had to retract to my apartment, that was also when my mac10 ammo was out, taking cover behind the first wall to the right when you enter the room and blindfiring like their lives were worth nothing.

after 15 mins of cops getting killed a heroic swat took me out, no other thought than awesomeness stroke my mind.:drool:

got the one man army achievement aswell :thumbup:

• Content Count:  1158

i was bored so i thought, wth why not cause some mayhem.

bought mac 10 ammo

body armor

shotty shells

and then i was good to go

drove back home then shot a cop or two, stayed outside till i had 3 *s, went home and crouched near the top of the stairs, sorta like taking cover at the rail, and from there i just wasted all the cops that tried to be a hero, damn the floor was flooded with bodies and guns, some were glitching through the door, some were talking while they were dead, after swat came i had to retract to my apartment, that was also when my mac10 ammo was out, taking cover behind the first wall to the right when you enter the room and blindfiring like their lives were worth nothing.

after 15 mins of cops getting killed a heroic swat took me out, no other thought than awesomeness stroke my mind.:drool:

got the one man army achievement aswell :thumbup:

Woot, gotta try that someday :d

Can't seem to get the one man army thingie.. guess I just need to keep trying ..

Can't wait for RPG either - just stand on the Rotterdam building and taking choppas out :b

the driving is imo awesome when you get to know it, find it way easier to drive on a bike though :d

btw its freaking awesome to try to block a boing 747 when its on the runway, getting the swat trucks pushed by the front wheels while you glitch in the back wheels xD

• Content Count:  269

i am definately not getting gta4 i like them but the only fun things to do is drive around.. the shooting is just not fun anymore. you do the same thing in all them and it has autoaim on like all of them. what is the point? It is not going to be the best game that is coming out this year and i can bet you that anyday.. Battlefield:Bad Company will probably be the most popular when it comes out next month.. Battlefield is like one of the best games ever. sorry if u dont like what i said. You all will probably say something about how dumb i am for not getting it but the hype that is being brought up about it is just getting me annoyed.

Reply to Thread