? servers

? players online

It's almost here...

• Content Count:  3391

ls8RE.png

Test forum is setup, thanks to Astrum for assisting with that. Many plugins were updated or changed to similar ones. There's still quite a bit of work to be done. The template needs to be changed a bit to match our current one (images and whatnot). There are other plugins and more backend work that needs implementing before this goes live.

I hope to get most of the plugins and small changes completed by tomorrow if all goes well. For the people that thought this would be a quick and easy update, it isn't. I, too, thought it was going to be as simple as a few clicks and some waiting, but it's a lot more involved than that. We have a lot of customized crap that hasn't been worked on in a year or so that either needs to be updated, scrapped, or redone. There are also a lot of incompatible plugins that won't work but their alternatives might end up being better.

Also, special thanks to Spiffy for the license and Third for the help on recommending plugins.

I'm not going to promise a date as there is still too much to be done and I don't know what the future holds. I can say, though, that we are close to finishing it.

• Like 46

Reply to Thread