? servers

? players online

Change of ownership.

• Content Count:  314

Lol?

I have donated well over $1,000 to the community with another $2k+ given out in prizes.

Have i ever asked for anything in return? No.

I have no intention of ever running this community and have told many people this before.

I'd also like to see some examples of me talking like i was the best and know everything, and please god i ask that you can tell the difference between me joking around and me bring serious.

I am very glad to be informed that all your bitching was sarcasm.

But my bitching is about the fact you always tell how much you put money in here. This just proves that you ARE asking for something in return - recognition.

I am glad you helped this community with your money but please stop talking about it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1765

But my bitching is about the fact you always tell how much you put money in here. This just proves that you ARE asking for something in return - recognition.

I am glad you helped this community with your money but please stop talking about it.

Leave Ngo and his money alone!

• Content Count:  11723

Are you stupid?

Talking about how much you donated does not mean he wants something.

He only states that he donated the most because IMO its a shame how his and our money has been spent. We trust SG with our money.

• Content Count:  2238

Welcome Amit, I'm glad to see you've introduced yourself.

Like I said earlier, I've only been around for almost a year, and even then I've not been the most active on the forums. I mostly just love playing TTT and PB with these people and have become friends with a handful of them.

I wish you luck in dealing with all of us.

And I also wish to grant you a warning: If you ever venture onto Counter Strike: Source and decide to play TTT with us...if you happen to see me and I'm a detective...you're doomed. Seriously, ask Sgt. Joo or several others and they'll tell you. :bigsmile:

• Content Count:  314

Are you stupid?

He only states that he donated the most because IMO its a shame how his and our money has been spent. We trust SG with our money.

No, I don't think I am stupid.

Please tell me what is the shame about how our money was spent? It was used to maintain the servers. Garf didn't use the money we donated to fill his bank account or to buy a fountain for his house.

• Content Count:  3341

And this post proves you're completly retarded.

• Content Count:  4198

Are you stupid?

He's got a point. Whilst Ngo's donations (which are just that) are appreciated vastly, it doesn't entitle him to a greater say in anything than anyone else in the community. He constantly talks about it in jest but after a while it becomes tiresome and looks like a desperate attempt for some sort of recognition.

And this post proves you're completly retarded.

This further proves that iPuke has a valid point.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread