? servers

? players online

Change of ownership.

• Content Count:  472

Team Amit because i came for the servers and i stay for the server every thing else is extra forum = drama, and vent = drama, sure they can be fun but its all about the servers and amit brings the money as well as the ambition to improve and expand our servers which is why all of us joined this comunity, kick ass server with kick ass people so for a minute calm your self and think having some one who has the time as well as ability to make our servers better

• Content Count:  11723

No, I don't think I am stupid.

Please tell me what is the shame about how our money was spent? It was used to maintain the servers. Garf didn't use the money we donated to fill his bank account or to buy a fountain for his house.

Our money has been used for stupid reasons like 5 BC2 servers, repeated GG servers, the switching between one to two dedi's, TF2, Napalm etc. But how do you know he did not use SG's money?

You Don't.

I don't.

Money is always a issue here

• Content Count:  4473

I think we have a new member of the ass kissing brigade.

I am going to remain sorta neutral and give the new guys the benefit of the doubt as they haven't done anything as of yet. Actions speak louder than words, so I will give them the time for their actions to speak for them.

However, I am not thrilled about Garfield's backdoor shenigans.

• Content Count:  3341

He's got a point. Whilst Ngo's donations (which are just that) are appreciated vastly, it doesn't entitle him to a greater say in anything than anyone else in the community. He constantly talks about it in jest but after a while it becomes tiresome and looks like a desperate attempt for some sort of recognition.

This further proves that iPuke has a valid point.

To me it sounds like he's jelly. I'm not sayin to OHH GIVE HIM BD PLZ, but what the fuck did GarfieldH do? Same thing. Stop picking on my baby NGO fagz.

• Content Count:  5086

Our money has been used for stupid reasons like 5 BC2 servers, repeated GG servers, the switching between one to two dedi's, TF2, Napalm etc. But how do you know he did not use SG's money?

You Don't.

I don't.

Money is always a issue here

Current GG server is sitting on the same Dedi on the old test server, it cost us nothing but time. The 2nd dedi was bought and used to host servers that are constantly being asked to return which resulted in it's death.

facepalm2.jpg

Almost as much as I facepalmed when you wanted to buy my SteamID. =] Or when you messaged me asking to run the PB server yet you know very little about servers, which you admitted yourself. lolu.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread