? servers

? players online

Change of ownership.

• Content Count:  1053

I am very glad to be informed that all your bitching was sarcasm.

But my bitching is about the fact you always tell how much you put money in here. This just proves that you ARE asking for something in return - recognition.

I am glad you helped this community with your money but please stop talking about it.

No, that would be president shadow announcing to everyone that he'll be donating 1k.

And if i actually wanted something for my money, would i have not kept my rank as Marketing Admin?

The only posts recently i have made about anything to do with donating to this community have been:

1. Me asking for the top 20 donators button back

Since we used to have it, is it a bad thing to have it back?

2. Me stating if we were given the option to buy SG from Garf that i would put down 1k

Cool, me wanting to help keep this place in our hands is so bad it makes me look like a mischievous jerk who only hopes to gain recognition.

It's people like you who make me regret ever donating money to a place i love. Only to get insulted. Thank god for every retard like you, theres 10 people i actually like.

If you don't like what i post, ignore it, and if i ever gain anything from my donations, i'll be sure to pm you and let you know.

• Like 11

• Content Count:  4198

No, that would be president shadow announcing to everyone that he'll be donating 1k.

And if i actually wanted something for my money, would i have not kept my rank as Marketing Admin?

The only posts recently i have made about anything to do with donating to this community have been:

1. Me asking for the top 20 donators button back

Since we used to have it, is it a bad thing to have it back?

2. Me stating if we were given the option to buy SG from Garf that i would put down 1k

Cool, me wanting to help keep this place in our hands is so bad it makes me look like a mischievous jerk who only hopes to gain recognition.

It's people like you who make me regret ever donating money to a place i love. Only to get insulted. Thank god for every retard like you, theres 10 people i actually like.

If you don't like what i post, ignore it, and if i ever gain anything from my donations, i'll be sure to pm you and let you know.

I think he was referring further back than just your last few posts, lol.

• Content Count:  314

Lol?

I have donated well over $1,000 to the community with another $2k+ given out in prizes.

Have i ever asked for anything in return? No. .

I don't have to go far back, but honestly I dont really care that much and didn't mean to insult you.

Reply to Thread