? servers

? players online

My 2 cents on improving escape

• Content Count:  2553

o gosh lol brings back memories

Or use mother crab skins, I remember in the stage between classic zm and modern zm the servers were obsessed with having the best skins.

Common skins were mother crab, el giganté helknight and other big-ass freaks. Skins like these for the higher ups would be so awesome.

• Content Count:  1371

Or use mother crab skins, I remember in the stage between classic zm and modern zm the servers were obsessed with having the best skins.

Common skins were mother crab, el giganté helknight and other big-ass freaks. Skins like these for the higher ups would be so awesome.

Lmfao you're so right. when zm transitioned from classic to the modern day one they all had those skins. also the bigass chuckie the doll skin..oh god lol been so long

• Content Count:  2553

Lmfao you're so right. when zm transitioned from classic to the modern day one they all had those skins. also the bigass chuckie the doll skin..oh god lol been so long

And that was the birth of modern zombie riot mod :/

• Content Count:  833

bump much....

what i miss were the lotr skins for helms deep. not sure if that was in sg servers though...

there use to be a lotr server with the 3 zombie map as a rotation and with epic lotr skins that was the shit until server got dead

there use to be a lotr server with the 3 zombie map as a rotation and with epic lotr skins that was the shit until server got dead

ya it replaced napalm i believe

• Content Count:  2103

Dudes, all i can say is get over yourselves.

People LIKE the new maps. I played the "Old school" maps that ARE STILL IN THE FUCKING ROTATION!! THEY DIDNT GO ANYWHERE! But they are exactly what you call them. OLD. You prove my point just by naming them. THEY ARE OLD. OUTDATED, PLAYED TOO MUCH. I presonally leave almost anytime a map like Boat Escape comes on. Its a map where all you do is run, and then die in the end because your team mates that got there before you fucked you over and took the boats. You call that team work?

You say you want the "teamwork" that was required in the "oldschool" maps, when all i can remember about team work is half of my team mates purposfully tryig to fuck the rest of the team over, by closing gates too early, taking off with the boats, or just plain being an edge hero. Name a single oldschool map that i haven't played 10 billion times, and i will pay you to STFU.

The reason the new maps are "Overplayed" is because players are tired of the old maps! I'm tired of seeing the same thread over and over again. WE ARE NOT GETTING RID OF THE NEW MAPS. Like I stated previously, and Andre said a few pages back, the "oldschool" maps are still in the rotation, its just no one votes for them because they are sick of them.

Dont get me wrong, I used to love those maps as much as you do now. But this is annoying ME now, because if we got ride of the new maps, we might as well as just shut down the server, because the old maps cant hold a population.

Oh, and it's BS saying the server doesnt have a population on weekdays. It may not be filled, but thats because people have work. And even so, I still see around 30 people on every night.

Rage Over.

Oh, and as a side note, if you havent noticed, maps like Helms Deep and Mako and Predator require a hell of a lot more team work then running through an entire map, trying to save yourself. I dont really see your ponin there.

• Like 1

Dudes, all i can say is get over yourselves.

People LIKE the new maps. I played the "Old school" maps that ARE STILL IN THE FUCKING ROTATION!! THEY DIDNT GO ANYWHERE! But they are exactly what you call them. OLD. You prove my point just by naming them. THEY ARE OLD. OUTDATED, PLAYED TOO MUCH. I presonally leave almost anytime a map like Boat Escape comes on. Its a map where all you do is run, and then die in the end because your team mates that got there before you fucked you over and took the boats. You call that team work?

You say you want the "teamwork" that was required in the "oldschool" maps, when all i can remember about team work is half of my team mates purposfully tryig to fuck the rest of the team over, by closing gates too early, taking off with the boats, or just plain being an edge hero. Name a single oldschool map that i haven't played 10 billion times, and i will pay you to STFU.

The reason the new maps are "Overplayed" is because players are tired of the old maps! I'm tired of seeing the same thread over and over again. WE ARE NOT GETTING RID OF THE NEW MAPS. Like I stated previously, and Andre said a few pages back, the "oldschool" maps are still in the rotation, its just no one votes for them because they are sick of them.

Dont get me wrong, I used to love those maps as much as you do now. But this is annoying ME now, because if we got ride of the new maps, we might as well as just shut down the server, because the old maps cant hold a population.

Oh, and it's BS saying the server doesnt have a population on weekdays. It may not be filled, but thats because people have work. And even so, I still see around 30 people on every night.

Rage Over.

Oh, and as a side note, if you havent noticed, maps like Helms Deep and Mako and Predator require a hell of a lot more team work then running through an entire map, trying to save yourself. I dont really see your ponin there.

Woah dude, calm down lol. No need to start throwing out insults.

I think the old maps still require teamwork. Back in 08- there was not as much douchebaggery, were people wouldn't hold vehicles. You can't say they didn't require teamwork. Perfect example - original Rooftop runaway. No way in hell could you survive without teamwork. You need to watch your flank the entire map. One main blockade were a few bullets can make the difference between life and death, and a LOT of fast paced action. Licciana (idk if i spelled that correctly) escape is also a good example of an old map were teamwork is required. 4way caves too.

And i always see people nominating the older maps. And there aren't a lot of good old maps on the map list. We need more city graveyard, moonlight, roy the ship, roy facility, and others i can't think of at the moment. It is ignorant to claim that in old school escape people wouldn't hold gates, vehicles, etc. Modern escape is were this mostly happens.

Reply to Thread