? servers

? players online

My 2 cents on improving escape

• Content Count:  1950

But then again as spiffy said in one of the earlier posts; you have to admit that most new zombie escape maps have the zombies teleported back when you reach a certain point. perfect example is the biohazard one

I don't mind like one of these per map but like you mentioned in biohazard they have it after every hold off point. Then the teleporters that put the zombies somewhere else. I hate those too.

• Content Count:  1371

I don't mind like one of these per map but like you mentioned in biohazard they have it after every hold off point. Then the teleporters that put the zombies somewhere else. I hate those too.

Yeah lol, they make it too easy for the humans

• Content Count:  1950

Yeah lol, they make it too easy for the humans

The only reason I can see them having them in biohazard is because in some of the rooms you only have 1 way out and if they didn't teleport them then the humans would be screwed haha.

The only reason I can see them having them in biohazard is because in some of the rooms you only have 1 way out and if they didn't teleport them then the humans would be screwed haha.

Lol i guess, but it happens to often. it also happens in that other map with the train also based on resident evil (forgot the name)

• Content Count:  2283

Bring back ze_mumbo_jumbo

Best ZE map ever.

Was just looking through old escape maps, saw this map, thought about all the good times on that map.

Bring back ze_mumbo_jumbo

Best ZE map ever.

if your talking about that one map where there's like a huge tower with boxes at the bottom, then hell yeah

• Content Count:  79

Now I am not bashing predator because I do enjoy the map, I really do like to play it. My main point is maps like these are more focused around fighting off bosses rather than zombies. I mean watch the time that SG beat the map:
you can see basically the zombie just running along until that one part I mentioned where they actually make contact. You do see a couple people shooting off the zombie at a ladder but they don't HAVE to.
Steam Gamers settings for Predator are retarded.

Watch the same video you linked, the first 45 seconds...

Only 1 Zombie Spawns, gets teleported back, then gets grenaded 15 times by the same guy, to the point he can't move nor even know where he is.

If you are going to teleport zombies back to spawn, you need multiple zombies spawning.

Also, Predator supports zombie spawning in the middle of the crowd if you prefer it; there are two paths at the beggining, and that should quarantee plenty of Zombie Action; like the older maps.

Don't blame the map for not having zombies. Imagine Boatescape, Backmesa, Jurasick Park or any Old School Map with only 1 zombie spawning and getting teleported back... Seriously... ¬¬

EDIT: I'm sick of seeing wrong settings and people blaming it on the map. Not only here, but in many servers.

Not to talk about those servers were zombies are ridicously easy to kill, to the point they can't risk trying to go into a position that it's being hold.

Edited by Kaemon

Reply to Thread