? servers

? players online

Our Admin System.

• Content Count:  2103

Why is everyone so desperate to have admin?

What do you mean? Desperate? So anyone who applys is now desperate?

You make no sense.

• Content Count:  475

I applied because i am addicted to applying for admin.

Hi guys, sorry the admin program is no longer running, but a new one will be out soon, and you'll be able to apply for that. :)

Thanks,

Steam Gamers Advisor Staff

Dear cakeshark,

This time around you have not been accepted in to the apprentice program, you will need to wait 1 month until you can apply again. Here are some tips for next time:

You stand a better chance by being active on the forum, getting to know the admins more, using vent, and participating in the community events, also join our groups listed below.

Dear Cakeshark,

This time round you have not been accepted in to the apprentice program, you will need to wait 3 months until you can apply again, here is some tips for next time.

This time round you have not been accepted in to the apprentice program, you will need to wait 4 weeks until you can apply again, here is some tips for next time.

You can have a better chance by being active on the forum, using vent, and participating in the community events, also join our groups listed below.

awww so sowwy

• Content Count:  1249

I applied because i am addicted to applying for admin.

Hi guys, sorry the admin program is no longer running, but a new one will be out soon, and you'll be able to apply for that. :)

Thanks,

Steam Gamers Advisor Staff

Dear cakeshark,

This time around you have not been accepted in to the apprentice program, you will need to wait 1 month until you can apply again. Here are some tips for next time:

You stand a better chance by being active on the forum, getting to know the admins more, using vent, and participating in the community events, also join our groups listed below.

Dear Cakeshark,

This time round you have not been accepted in to the apprentice program, you will need to wait 3 months until you can apply again, here is some tips for next time.

This time round you have not been accepted in to the apprentice program, you will need to wait 4 weeks until you can apply again, here is some tips for next time.

You can have a better chance by being active on the forum, using vent, and participating in the community events, also join our groups listed below.

awww so sowwy

You got denied today?

Reply to Thread