? servers

? players online

so um

• Content Count:  32

lol "I can't help it lord, Its my man flesh lord, I'm just a guy lord!" excuses much? "I can help you with that my son." /turn on the barry white and lube up. lol this is hilarious. anyone notice that jebus let himself go?

• Content Count:  180

Warning: Debating that religion is false, heated argument may ensue!

Don't read the rest of this if you are both easily offended and religious, just scroll past it and ignore it, please.

Disclaimer (lol): Everything that I state here is what my "religion" believes in (I am considering atheism a religion for the time being so that I can gain the perks of religion; is it generally courteous to respect religion, even if you think it is wrong, and if someone says that what they believe is a religion, it is. I respect other religions [mostly], I just don't believe in them.). Hah! This doesn't mean that you shouldn't bring up points to support your religion's veracity to counter what I (my "religion") say. I would really like to hear some.

I love how people in churches and whatnot can preach all this crap as if they know exactly what "Jesus" or "God" think. It's what the people think, not these deities think. I don't see the deities saying this stuff... in fact... I don't even see these deities at all! Just a really, really old book with no proof and people who say they hear voices in their head (from God) - there is a word for that, schizophrenia. It requires treatment.

If that guy in the white dress thing is actually someone who died and was resurrected ~2,000 years ago, then sure, go ahead and believe what he says if you really think that he's all-knowing. But if he's just some old guy who needs a haircut and some exercise, then he's just making up what he thinks "Jesus" would say, and so is every other preacher.

But wait, for every logical point against religion, there are ten ways to ignore it and not question a religion because that would mean to reveal the lies.

If religions are real, then (first of all, religions; so many believe theirs to be the only true one, how is that possible?) shouldn't you be able to cite any part of a religion and have something to back it up to prove that it is true? Or even be able to cite any part of religion to prove it's truth?

The only thing I see going for religion is that a lot of it cannot be dis proven, and therefore, could theoretically be true. But hey, you can't dis prove me being a god, so I'm a god. Prove otherwise.

(Oh, and religion often makes for a good set of morals and makes the world easier to take for people who are too stupid to figure that kind of stuff out on their own.)

• Content Count:  6712

I agree lemmings nice post.

Godtube being a site seems a bit sad to me, like raven it seems a bit stupid to me especially the people who commented on the site seriously.

• Content Count:  1938

Warning: Debating that religion is false, heated argument may ensue!

Don't read the rest of this if you are both easily offended and religious, just scroll past it and ignore it, please.

Disclaimer (lol): Everything that I state here is what my "religion" believes in (I am considering atheism a religion for the time being so that I can gain the perks of religion; is it generally courteous to respect religion, even if you think it is wrong, and if someone says that what they believe is a religion, it is. I respect other religions [mostly], I just don't believe in them.). Hah! This doesn't mean that you shouldn't bring up points to support your religion's veracity to counter what I (my "religion") say. I would really like to hear some.

I love how people in churches and whatnot can preach all this crap as if they know exactly what "Jesus" or "God" think. It's what the people think, not these deities think. I don't see the deities saying this stuff... in fact... I don't even see these deities at all! Just a really, really old book with no proof and people who say they hear voices in their head (from God) - there is a word for that, schizophrenia. It requires treatment.

If that guy in the white dress thing is actually someone who died and was resurrected ~2,000 years ago, then sure, go ahead and believe what he says if you really think that he's all-knowing. But if he's just some old guy who needs a haircut and some exercise, then he's just making up what he thinks "Jesus" would say, and so is every other preacher.

But wait, for every logical point against religion, there are ten ways to ignore it and not question a religion because that would mean to reveal the lies.

If religions are real, then (first of all, religions; so many believe theirs to be the only true one, how is that possible?) shouldn't you be able to cite any part of a religion and have something to back it up to prove that it is true? Or even be able to cite any part of religion to prove it's truth?

The only thing I see going for religion is that a lot of it cannot be dis proven, and therefore, could theoretically be true. But hey, you can't dis prove me being a god, so I'm a god. Prove otherwise.

(Oh, and religion often makes for a good set of morals and makes the world easier to take for people who are too stupid to figure that kind of stuff out on their own.)

atheism lol

• Content Count:  6559

I used to be a staunch atheist too, then I grew up a little and became agnostic.

Believing in absolutes one way or the other is foolish.

Reply to Thread