? servers

? players online

so um

• Content Count:  4473

If they want to do what they want to do, then let them. Religious people are not stupid, just the close minded ones. Hypothetically, if all the religious people in the world were wrong and there was not god/gods, what would be the problem with them practicing the religion? As long as they are not trying to alienate you with their beliefs, or you alienating them for that matter, all would be well.

Arguing against religion is the same as arguing for a religion. You are just spamming your beliefs while making yourself look like a moron.

• Content Count:  180

I don't believe that I am spamming my beliefs and making myself look like a moron in the process. If what you say is true, then you've just spammed your beliefs, and made yourself look like a moron. You said what you said because you believe it to be true, and wanted to share your point of view with people in this thread. We posted what we posted in this thread because we believe it to be true and wanted to share our point of view with people. I don't believe this to be spamming my view, I even made a disclaimer and warning in my first post in this thread so that people would know ahead of time that I was going to state my opinion on religion, and so that I wouldn't be pushing my views on anyone who didn't want to see what I had to say.

I personally am not trying to convert people's beliefs, I'm just stating my opinion on the matter of religion (so many people just act like lemmings and follow along with religions without even thinking about what they are saying that they believe in), and why I think the way I do. I find meaningful debates to be interesting, though it appears to have quickly strayed away from the meaningful part.

Reply to Thread