? servers

? players online

so um

• Content Count:  6559

Lemmings, you are fine. You actually deliver actual thought into your posts and are not being an ass about it.

What, you mean spamming images does not constitute a good argument?

• Content Count:  180

It delivers because if you don't agree, then you are not like everyone else. You don't want to be different, do you? Everyone will laugh at you. I thought not. :001_tongue:

threaddeliveryld6.jpg

• Content Count:  2994

If we're gonna use images as arguments/personal insults

atheism.png?w=452&h=452

HAHAHAHAH thats what i call OWNED!. very nice tampon.

• Content Count:  171

Because it turning into a Misanthrope hate thread or because its burning down? ....Or both?

Thread

sdfggsdgedz6.jpg

A challenger disappears lol!

AHAHA, now that I think about, how about white smoke on a black background, Lemmings? I'M FUCKING INFALLIBLE.

• Content Count:  670

agnosticismba2.png

Uh since when is lack of evidence considered evidence? I'm pretty sure science doesn't work that way. Evidence sets a theory on its way to becoming accepted as fact, but lack of evidence does not prove a theory incorrect. For instance, the physical structure of DNA was discovered only after the researchers had done so many failed experiments that their boss told them to just give up.

It's not our fault the reverend touched you in your no-no spot and now you have an apparent vendetta against all religion, so please don't take it out on us by ruining my thread :sad:

On a serious note, it's funny how atheists always rag on other religions for "brainwashing" but it's impossible to get an atheist to shut up about their side of the coin. I've never actually had that problem with a theist.

Reply to Thread