? servers

? players online

so um

• Content Count:  4473

take some Midol...

All I see is PMS and no lulz

:001_tt2:

EDIT: It seems my post has interfered with Litkey's intended target...sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  6084

You guys are gullible, hypersensitive dipshits with 0 sense of humor, it's unfortunate that forum activity is an admin requirement.

For you Misanthrope, I think the community would gladly make an exception.

• Content Count:  171

For you Misanthrope, I think the community would gladly make an exception.

You think so? Hey, by the way, I loved your signature so much I made my own, though I made it exactly one pixel less high and wide, just so you maintain dominance =D

• Content Count:  4473

If matter cannot be created, then how can god be created? Even if god (or gods) is (are) not composed of matter, then where did he/she/it/they come from? If god was the only deity, he/she/it could not be created from nothing. Also, for many gods, the first god had to be created somewhere, and the same rules of spontaneous production apply. Therefore, it could be said that if god/gods exist, overall time (which I separate from human time) would have had to exist for an infinite amount of time because if god can't be created, he/she/it would have had to already exist. All of this of course relies on what he said, so if any scientific evidence refutes what he aid, than my rebuttal would be null as well (I am not trying to say god does not exist with this, just that using logic/science to prove something can easily be used to disprove the same thing)

What I would really prefer people to do is try to understand things more before they claim to have undeniable evidence. I can tell that guy has an extensive background in scientific theory and experience with logic and common sense (sarcasm). Religion + Science = NO NO! They are incompatible.

Also, if you comment on this, make it intellectual in some way so as to avoid annoying flaming and insult tossing. I know you guys love to dwell in philosophizing... :laugh:

• Content Count:  171

If matter cannot be created, then how can god be created? Even if god (or gods) is (are) not composed of matter, then where did he/she/it/they come from? If god was the only deity, he/she/it could not be created from nothing. Also, for many gods, the first god had to be created somewhere, and the same rules of spontaneous production apply. Therefore, it could be said that if god/gods exist, overall time (which I separate from human time) would have had to exist for an infinite amount of time because if god can't be created, he/she/it would have had to already exist. All of this of course relies on what he said, so if any scientific evidence refutes what he aid, than my rebuttal would be null as well (I am not trying to say god does not exist with this, just that using logic/science to prove something can easily be used to disprove the same thing)

What I would really prefer people to do is try to understand things more before they claim to have undeniable evidence. I can tell that guy has an extensive background in scientific theory and experience with logic and common sense (sarcasm). Religion + Science = NO NO! They are incompatible.

Also, if you comment on this, make it intellectual in some way so as to avoid annoying flaming and insult tossing. I know you guys love to dwell in philosophizing... :laugh:

Because I seem to have a stupid picture for every goddamn thing...

futilityvl9.jpg

Reply to Thread