? servers

? players online

so um

• Content Count:  6559

Er I would say I'm athiest because it is the most logical answer at the moment, but if something which seemed more understandable and proven came along I might change my views.

I don't have a problem with religion in itself, it is the people that practice it that make it completely unbearable.

I used to live in an area which had the most varied people in the country. The thing was I found myself being the minority, compliments of the governments immigrant policies which have ruined the country.

Whilst I could bear people believing in something else, I can't stand what actually happens with religion, everyone tries to preach it.

I'm not really sure myself but I have heard in my area a Mosque with a bell that can be heard for 6 miles is being built. If this is true it would be complete bullcrap, why would we want to put up with that?

We get taken advantage of, whilst they do everything to get their way and make it just like it was back in their country, if we do something our way it is completely unacceptable, even school nativities are now being stopped because it "offends" the children, which is not true and just what you get when the council is mostly foreign.

I guess I'll stop my rant there don't want to go on because it has gone off the subject of "religion or not" and onto the subject of "UK v Immigrants".

But to sum it up really I don't mind any believes as long as you keep it to yourself and don't do things to offend others, which is what most can't seem to do.

Vote for the right party. ie the one with balls

Reply to Thread